We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anniversary Portrait are a total mess ..... very bad idea

So as i was really ennoyed with the new anniversary portraits, after some guess and testing on my own UI and computer, i find out how to correct it for those who dont want to see the others portraits. I posted it on Lotrointeface.

http://www.lotrointerface.com/forums...=7809#post7809
    Last edited by Marguerita; Apr 17 2012 at 10:00 PM.
    Ashannae(LM85 Taylor) Laureanna(Hunter85/Sch) Annaelen(Mins/78/cook) Moranae(Mins/76/WS)

Re: Anniversary Portrait are a total mess ..... very bad idea

I loves you.

Thanks for posting this. +rep

Buncha noobs up in here getting excited about their default interface having a few curlicues added to it.
    Elven Adventuress UI ~ Newbie Guide To Playing LotRO ~ Guide To Dual-Boxing LotRO

The anniversary vitals are still showing up in the moors for me, does anybody know the code to fix this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hatenk View Post
    The anniversary vitals are still showing up in the moors for me, does anybody know the code to fix this?

Thanks
    I guess you are using a created UI and not the original one. And that you know how to edit the SkinDefinition.
    For my own ui i used this coding :

Code:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_mp" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_normalbis.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_1_year_mp" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_normalbis.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_2_years_mp" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_normalbis.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_3_years_mp" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_normalbis.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_4_years_mp" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_normalbis.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_5_years_mp" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_normalbis.tga"></Mapping>
    Just replace the the part : "Frames\opponent_vitals_normal bis.tga" with the new name folder and new image name you want there.
    Last edited by Marguerita; May 23 2012 at 11:28 AM.
    Ashannae(LM85 Taylor) Laureanna(Hunter85/Sch) Annaelen(Mins/78/cook) Moranae(Mins/76/WS)

Sorry, I don't understand what the problem is...please explain.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001bff9b/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Dunno, my UI is such that I don't even notice the difference. Maybe because I have them scaled smaller and use a large monitor, but they may be intrusive for some people?
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackgobbycat View Post
    Sorry, I don't understand what the problem is...please explain.
    Some of us dont like to have all the decorations on portrait for the Anniversary.

So we replaced those to have only the basic vitals. For those playing in the Moors, the vitals shows also the decorations and she just asked if there was a way to remove those.

The hiatus is that you can choose yourself to show or not on your own portrait if you want those decorations, but if someone you are targeting, or fellowing, want to use those decorations, then they will appear on your window too and the code i provided above allow us to have on your own UI no decorations for anyone, even if those you encounter or fellow choose to show them.

Thanks for your help Marguerita!