We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Compare Your Class vs Others in Dwarrowdelf

It pulls stats from my.lotro.com and it only compares your toon with others that are currently on the server, so any stats that might have been affected by food or cappy buffs will also be recorded at the time the data was captured. With that said...

LOTRO StatCheck

Since most of the time I'm Spear/ Assailment traited (melee/ ranged DPS), my Morale is below the server average (11559/ 13192.4638), but my Might (1227/ 799.7007) is well above the server average. I'm banking this on most of Dwarrowdelf Wardens being sub-lvl 75, or just reaching lvl 75. And, when tanking, my Morale (with pure Vitality jewelry on and hardly any Might gear equipped), my Morale can max out at 21,005 (I'm not claiming that it was my max morale that this particular data cap has recorded, but I am saying that I have reached this morale threshold more than a few times).

I think, however, that the highest Might recorded for Wardens might be Shaera of Reforged, if I'm not mistaken. That girl's raid crazy! Wish I could be as diligent as her when it comes to getting gear, I'd very much like my Might and Agility to be higher.
    Last edited by takimeta; Apr 17 2012 at 02:38 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000008a48/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Compare Your Class vs Others in Dwarrowdelf

Very cool, Toa. Thanks for sharing.

Now I must know, who is the goofy champion with 1147 Will and how many casters hate you for rolling on the wrong items?

Quote Originally Posted by bibby042 View Post

Now I must know, who is the goofy champion with 1147 Will and how many casters hate you for rolling on the wrong items?
    Think that's bad? Apparently there's a guard with around 1.6k will...

Edit: Oh if you highlight it tells you the exact number. Guard has 1686 will...

Neat tool, thanks Toa. Guard stats are pretty wildly skewed because of the differences between tanking and OP, but whatever. Fun to look at anyway.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000cbe74/signature.png]Porken[/charsig]
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

very neat site toa, i wonder who the mini is with 1.2k agility
    Ssupermann: I hate minis, they have satellite lazers

Very cool very cool
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

this is a good stuff, thx for sharing toa
    Banoon LM
    Here WL (my r5 ranking blow is a DG quest muahahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by bibby042 View Post

I remember Orglock mentioning that he would constantly troll GLFF saying that he was building up his Will build so that he could be more effective in the Moors. This was several months ago, and I think somehow someone took Orglock seriously and started rolling on Will items.

Poor foolish nub.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000008a48/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thankyou for posting
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000069f87/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I always like going South; somehow, it feels like going downhill.
    - Treebeard

Hunter average only about 1600 agility. Moar dps! That's pretty cool Toa Good to see I'm over server average for a lot of stuff except defences haha
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000050c5e/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thumbs up Re: Compare Your Class vs Others in Dwarrowdelf

Following the info from that statchecker, I currently have the best recorded stats for captain at my level(45). All my stats (besides fate and will) are at the maximum seen for lvl 45.

I'm quite happy with that.

(Fate is 3 below, will is 19 below)

I would like to meet that Guardian with 1,6k will, or the one with 1,5k agi
    Too fat, too furious!

Question: Is the maximum the highest there has ever been in the server or the highest you have seen someone have recently?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000069f87/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I always like going South; somehow, it feels like going downhill.
    - Treebeard

Thanks for posting!

Somehow my mini has way more than the average on everything (except Agility..hello o.o) and I thought I was seriously slacking in most departments. Makes me feel much better XD And, as predicted, my little burgie has some serious work to do :[
    Aellor - 95 mini |Aelran - 93 burg|Aellea - 95 capt|Aelnor - 95 guard|Aeldorf - 69 champ
    Also Aellora, Aelbert, Aelson, Aelriel, Aelorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Agtug View Post
    I would like to meet that Guardian with 1,6k will, or the one with 1,5k agi
    ohaithar

So you like my will/agility build?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000006d80a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/home/character/dwarrowdelf/thurulthal]Thurulthal[/url] - R6 Champion

They forgot to add tactical and physical mastery!
    That said, I'm now even happier with my fire build, since it's apparently quite a bit above average in every important stat, including ones that I'm not really aiming to be high.
    As a slight aside, if I really wanted to, I could easily stack most of the recorded stats to much higher than the current recorded maximums except might, agility (since I've been kinda slacking on collecting those jewels ), power (but I don't think 10k power is too far out of reach, since I have stacked to 11k morale before ), and armor (since that would likely involve changing virtues and getting moors gear).

Edit: It also seems as though it's not just per server, being the crazy stalker that I am, I was looking at the stats of rks on other servers, and it was comparing them to the same number of characters, leading to the same averages, with the same maximums. It almost seems to be game-wide, but might only be counting those who are online at the time for the averages, since the number seems really low. Someone needs to check into this further!
    Last edited by jaridweese; Apr 18 2012 at 10:29 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000aada9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Wow, you champs out there are slacking majorly - my champ is above average for might and crit by some margin.

I'm wondering if this is based on the entire server or just your level?
    Aellor - 95 mini |Aelran - 93 burg|Aellea - 95 capt|Aelnor - 95 guard|Aeldorf - 69 champ
    Also Aellora, Aelbert, Aelson, Aelriel, Aelorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Aellor View Post
    I'm wondering if this is based on the entire server or just your level?
    around the lvl of the toon on the server
    Ssupermann: I hate minis, they have satellite lazers

They capture the stats at some arbitrary time, but it also uses the current buffs on the toon as well. For example, max tac mit of a guard on our server is over 17k and max morale is 22k, nobody hits that unbuffed. My guess is that it just takes information directly from the my.lotro character sheet. If you logged with raid buffs active, then you're lookin' pretty saucy on that graph 8)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000cbe74/signature.png]Porken[/charsig]
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

Quote Originally Posted by Warth View Post
    They capture the stats at some arbitrary time, but it also uses the current buffs on the toon as well. For example, max tac mit of a guard on our server is over 17k and max morale is 22k, nobody hits that unbuffed. My guess is that it just takes information directly from the my.lotro character sheet. If you logged with raid buffs active, then you're lookin' pretty saucy on that graph 8)
    Yea this site is pretttttty arbitrary and for classes that do not have a lot of players that are raid ready at 75, I wouldn't look too much into the data its giving you as it could be very skewed.

Hunters have like 740+ 75s, while guards have ~500, to give an example.

Like I originally mentioned, the site's built to pull directly from the my.lotro.com data that's posted in the sitecode's datasheets. Each in-game character has a dedicated HTML tag that pulls character stats from time to time and dumps data to a sheet that's readily accessible if you know where and how to look for it. Since each character is locked into a server, those character tags are limited to the server the toon belongs to. So, it'll readily compare Toa to the server averages. But, if I want to compare numbers with a specific toon (let's say, Toa and Jak), then I'd have to look up each toon individually in a separate instance. Yes, we can do this if we search through the Forums Search, but this site just does it for you quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Traur View Post
    Wow, you champs out there are slacking majorly - my champ is above average for might and crit by some margin.
    Your Finesse however is below average! Tied for lowest among Kin Champs