We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dunland Rep Help

Alright, adventurers. Here's a ridiculous proposition for you: I really want my scholar crafting alt to grow wildflower fields. As a craft alt, he is low-level (currently 18 - it would be lower, but he used to be my main). Now, if I could find my way over to Dunland, would anyone be willing to let me tag along as you quest, in the hope of eventually gaining friend status with the men of Dunland?

Dunland does come with Rise of Isengard, right? I bought that, so I should have the quest pack...

Re: Dunland Rep Help

Yes, it comes with Isengard.

As the area will be red to you, though, enemies will aggro you from way far away. This is probably possible, but not very nice.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

You won't be able to pick up the quests yet as you can only pick up quests when they're at most 5 levels above yours.
    You also don't get rep from others completing quests.

So no, this won't work. The only way for you to get Dunland rep is to level up high enough to be able to do the quests.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000006ef4b/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    // Fontaine - 75 Mini // Evagria - 72 LM // Subtle- 54 Burg // Imtoosexyformyskirt - 38 Cappy

Damn, I was wondering about that. Ah well, thanks anyway!