We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tailor scroll case

I always get single item recipes from tailor scroll cases. Is this a bug? Has it been fixed in today's update? I got some scroll cases and they still produced single item recipes today, but maybe it is a coincidence.

Re: Tailor scroll case

Quote Originally Posted by ndc View Post
    I always get single item recipes from tailor scroll cases. Is this a bug? Has it been fixed in today's update? I got some scroll cases and they still produced single item recipes today, but maybe it is a coincidence.
    I may be confused here but I have never seen a multiple Item Recepie other then Guild Recipies and those come from the Guild not scroll casses.

Am I misunderstanding the question?

Quote Originally Posted by NickStern View Post
    I may be confused here but I have never seen a multiple Item Recepie other then Guild Recipies and those come from the Guild not scroll casses.
    Sorry I mean single use recipes, like superb leather armour, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ndc View Post
    Sorry I mean single use recipes, like superb leather armour, etc.
    LOL ahh ok that makes sense.......depending on the area and level you do get alot of single use in scroll cases due to the fact that often they are granted as quest rewards and those no matter how often you do the quest seem to have the same recipie in them. I know drops are usually a mix of single use and regular but honestly seems I have also had a majority be Single Use.

Well, I would rather be stuck with 1 multiple use recs and 10 single use,
    than the other way around, no use for 9x recs you cannot learn and
    only 1x the rec you have to relearn every non-crit try

I just came back to the game after a break since right after RoI, and I must say I'm so happy they put landscape dropped recipes in scroll cases so they could stack. As far as single use vs permanent recipes, I've gotten both from dropped scroll cases.

Yeah, the ones dropped from MOBs can be either, although I have seen more one use recipes