We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post 5th Anniv gifts bugged?

Anyone else feel like something is up with the anniv gifts? My wife and I have been at this lotro thing now for the same amount of time. She got all this stylin 5th anniv. gift stuff, and I got gifts as if I've been playing for two years. In the grand scheme of things, its no big deal, but still.....I'm kind of a mount-a-holic... My wife? She could care less I'm telling you, if mounts weren't bound, I'd have bogarted hers already Anyone else having similar issues? I know the third year stuff is bugged, but I'm not sure why I'm just a two-year dude. I'd be interested to know if others have had similar issues. Alright....back to gaming....have fun out there.....happy hunting, and thanks for your feedback.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000020cee9/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: 5th Anniv gifts bugged?

I might add that this isn't going to ruin my day. People seem very happy and excited in game today, and that is pretty cool. Plus, one of my friends had two mounts drop doing anniv. quests anyway, so I'll hold out hope for that 5 year mount or not, I'm going to keep having fun and enjoying gaming with the rest of all the good ppl of Arkenstone.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000020cee9/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Did you clear your bag space and then log out and back in?
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    Did you clear your bag space and then log out and back in?
    At first? No....but even when I did, all I got was the two year stuff. Oh well I just checked my turbine account, and it tells me I've been playing for 2-3 years..so that's probably it (even though it isn't accurate).
    Last edited by Errare; Apr 16 2012 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Errare View Post
    I'm kind of a mount-a-holic... My wife? She could care less I'm telling you, if mounts weren't bound, I'd have bogarted hers already .
    Well, while to say I could care less isn't quite right.... I do like my mount I do wish you had one too! Please don't "bogart" anymore of my stuff, however. I'll be back in game sooner than you think
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000ed569/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

If you've been playing three years, you're not crazy. There's a known issue with the 3 year gift boxes and Turbine has disabled them until they can fix the problem (I believe it was an exploit to do with the lootbox keys, and I'm sure once they figure out a suitable swap in their eyes, the box will be handed out again to 3 year members).
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

log a ticket and they will give you the 4 and 5 year. We had the same problem
    Arkenstone [url]www.tmoh.guildlaunch.com[/url]
    Elricord rank 11 level 75 guard GM weaponsmith
    BlackHollow rank 7 Level 75 Captain, Cordie Rank 6 RK
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004eed2/01008/signature.png]Elricord[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Errare View Post
    Anyone else feel like something is up with the anniv gifts? My wife and I have been at this lotro thing now for the same amount of time. She got all this stylin 5th anniv. gift stuff, and I got gifts as if I've been playing for two years. In the grand scheme of things, its no big deal, but still.....I'm kind of a mount-a-holic... My wife? She could care less I'm telling you, if mounts weren't bound, I'd have bogarted hers already Anyone else having similar issues? I know the third year stuff is bugged, but I'm not sure why I'm just a two-year dude. I'd be interested to know if others have had similar issues. Alright....back to gaming....have fun out there.....happy hunting, and thanks for your feedback.
    Errare, your join date says May of 2009. So, in Turbine’s eyes you are not eligible for anything beyond year 2. You will have to contact them and straighten out the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by RKL View Post
    Errare, your join date says May of 2009. So, in Turbine’s eyes you are not eligible for anything beyond year 2. You will have to contact them and straighten out the confusion.
    Yes, you are exactly right. I'm working on that now, since that's clearly the issue. Thanks for the feedback, all. Much appreciated.

I cracked open the 5th year box, got a mount and fireworks, and that's it. NO portrait, NO clothing. Now maybe I don't know exactly what the portrait frame means, unless it's referring to the personal portrait of the character in the GUI, which no on else sees. But no clothing was odd. Either the write up is incorrect about what a box contains, or I was bugged. I had plenty of bag space open, at least one empty, if not two, at the time.

About the only thing that seems to be very detailed and likely correct is the indemnity clause at the bottom of the write up absolving Turbine of any errors involved with the event, meaning I'm probably out of luck.
    Last edited by probitas; Apr 24 2012 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by probitas View Post
    I cracked open the 5th year box, got a mount and fireworks, and that's it. NO portrait, NO clothing. Now maybe I don't know exactly what the portrait frame means, unless it's referring to the personal portrait of the character in the GUI, which no on else sees. But no clothing was odd. Either the write up is incorrect about what a box contains, or I was bugged. I had plenty of bag space open, at least one empty, if not two, at the time.

About the only thing that seems to be very detailed and likely correct is the indemnity clause at the bottom of the write up absolving Turbine of any errors involved with the event, meaning I'm probably out of luck.
    click on your pic next to your morale bar and choose the portrait
    Holder of a Golden Ticket (lifetime acct)