We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New appearances

Re: New appearances

So whats in the Token boxes?

Quote Originally Posted by OverlordGate View Post
    One of the warg skins looks like rank 13 on warg

THAT´S a shame
    R6 warg skin and one of the sigil skins are very similar too. I wouldn't get upset though, I think r13 skin looks better than the new skin (the tail is ugly imo).

I confused about the defiler skins, the Bull Mask Corpulant show the picture of a drake mask, and the Drake Masked Gangling shows the picture of the bull mask fattie. I can't figure out which is which.

F: Esegar (Arkenstone, formerly Meneldor)
    C: Tocu, Seroxat, Tylerdurdenn (Arkenstone) Alberigo, Flamenguista, Parasect (Crickhollow)

That 2nd BA skin kinda looks like a cook's outfit. Soup's on Creeps!! Hobbit feet and elf ear stew coming up!
    Chieftan DefilerDan
    Member of Inverted Cross, Vilya
    (Also seen wandering the Moors on Riddermark, Snowbourn, Landroval, Brandywine and others.)

Thanks Turbine!! The new skins look great
    Muzzli R11 Warg :: Snegluk R11 BA :: Muzzheal R8 Defiler --- [B]Brandywine[/B] [I]Cohorts of the Red Legion[/I]

Nellavo R10 Mini --- [B]Nimrodel[/B] [I]Wizard's Fire[/I] :: Santapaws R7 Warg --- [B]Nimrodel[/B]

The first Warleader skin looks like the General Talug's Armour housing item. I tend to show up in Galtrev wearing the same thing, I hope I don't give any Freeps a heart attack.

I should fraps my ports to see if I can get any Hunters to DF.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Thumbs up Re: New appearances

Not impressed by the spider skins. Nice gesture, though.
    Last edited by Cliffle; Apr 16 2012 at 01:06 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000076398/signature.png]Arachnophobia[/charsig]
    "CHEAP EXPLOITING GOATRIDING FREEP ZERGLINGS" -Purebloodnakh™

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffle View Post
    If you're not impressed by the spiders', then imagine how reavers are feeling.

F: Esegar (Arkenstone, formerly Meneldor)
    C: Tocu, Seroxat, Tylerdurdenn (Arkenstone) Alberigo, Flamenguista, Parasect (Crickhollow)

Quote Originally Posted by Esegar View Post
    If you're not impressed by the spiders', then imagine how reavers are feeling.
    They're not bad. The 1 sigil for spider is just another recolor of the low rank models, 2 sigil is hairy ambusher with big spikes protruding from everywhere.

At least reavers are getting different models. Fat reaver ftw!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000076398/signature.png]Arachnophobia[/charsig]
    "CHEAP EXPLOITING GOATRIDING FREEP ZERGLINGS" -Purebloodnakh™

Reavers arent orcs anymore, they are evil dwarfs!! haha realy I laughed when I saw the new reava skins :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000002177ed/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Cool gesture, but id love to get my hands on the person that did the reaver skins OMG!!
    "Enough! It's insulting to a warrior to be concerned about his life while he is out in the battlefield." Lieutenant Renji Abara, quote

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffle View Post
    How can you not love the GIANT PINK TARANTULA skin!??!?! <3x1,000!!!

I'm still giddy over it. Much love, Turbine!
    Narlinde, level 100 Minstrel, Rank 11, Member of Trucido ~ Windfola

Quote Originally Posted by cnrsnl View Post
    R6 warg skin and one of the sigil skins are very similar too. I wouldn't get upset though, I think r13 skin looks better than the new skin (the tail is ugly imo).
    no one cares about rank 6... but for rank 13 you have to play .... a long time :P you´re right that the new skin looks kind of lank... but it´s still annoying
    Second Marshall Maywyn Eorthas of Rohan - Captain - Rank 13

Tyrant Gate Wargkönig, Son of Krithmog - Stalker - Rank 15

I have to say thanks so much to turbine for remembering the old creeps this year, the skins are really unique looking and that is great. Even if im really rather scared of the zombie warg thing...only tiny complaint (and I hate to do that what with us getting something nice) is that the other new warg skin is very much like the rank 13 skin granted with a different tail and body type but still I am closing in on rank 13 and was looking forward to that skin. Anyway it was a very nice surprise and the portrait rings are very cool.
    Bloodspill of Eldar, rank 15 Stalker and leader of the Angbands Shadow tribe.

these skins....look awesome. anyone know how/why people even get them?
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

anniveresry event thing.... and i haven;t gotten mine for my warg no response to ticket filled and hour ago either
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000905ac/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Dwarf Hunter: Ruanan, Dwarrowdelf

Quote Originally Posted by Odailin View Post
    anniveresry event thing.... and i haven;t gotten mine for my warg no response to ticket filled and hour ago either
    oh ok, so i guess everyone got them....

on the down-side, i missed the june30th join date stuff by 3 days
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Quote Originally Posted by Esegar View Post
    then imagine how reavers are feeling.
    i almost ./e-wrist my reaver
    Banoon LM
    Here WL (my r5 ranking blow is a DG quest muahahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by Odailin View Post
    You have to have an for a certain amount of time to get the sigils, i got credited with 3 years even though i'm short of 4 by like 2 months, i got 2 sigils.

People with longer have gotten 3 sigils.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    You have to have an for a certain amount of time to get the sigils, i got credited with 3 years even though i'm short of 4 by like 2 months, i got 2 sigils.

ahhh ok.. was a bit unclear on that part. started playing back in June last year so guess I probably wouldn;t get it then because nto been around a year yet? is my first anniversary event. would been nice to gotten something but guess out of luck this year.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000905ac/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Dwarf Hunter: Ruanan, Dwarrowdelf

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post

really? wow..so i guess its every 3 yrs you get 2 sigils, 5 yrs you get 3.....

Yeah the new warg skin looks ALOT like my r13 skin. Thats a little disheartening...

But the OTHER new warg skin does look sick.
    85 Burg; Brunnhilda -High Chieftain Sineater and Overlord Vulfen

Vote for Neverwinter!! Vote today!! Vote for TESO!! Vote today!!

Do we know if the skull boxes can drop additional Sigils?

Yicky(R13) Weaver - Now Arkenstone{LOTRO Player Council member 3 years}
    The Witch Kings Seventh Legion
    Bubblez - Defiler
    The Black Appendage of Sauron - Leader
    Orenia | Shaxell: Misadventurers Kinship - Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by brunnhilda View Post
    Yeah the new warg skin looks ALOT like my r13 skin. Thats a little disheartening... But the OTHER new warg skin does look sick.
    Maybe now with the skin people will mistake me for you and run in fear when i pop out
    Lotro= [B]Mercywise[/B], [B]Vogar[/B]

Gw2=[B] Mercywise.9364[/B]

Well I prefer my lootbox skin compared to the weaver black skin but the big pink one looks good, but I can't have it .

I'm glad that creeps can finally have decent skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannaur View Post
    Maybe now with the skin people will mistake me for you and run in fear when i pop out
    You have 5 stars. It is clear that you never pop out.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000040fc09/signature.png]Evilstevo[/charsig]
    Healerstevo - Rank 6 Warleader
    Blackbowstevo - Rank 6 Blackarrow
    Browsing the forums till GW2 is released.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast