We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: New appearances

Re: New appearances

I LOVE the fat orcs. I got both for my reaver and defiler. <3 them! It's so fun to be fat!

I think the brindled warg is fantastic! I know alot of people are saying its similar to the rank 13 skin and they arent wrong however; I LOVE my fluffy tail, I have wished for a fluffy tail for yonks and Im very pleased I now have one. Also I like being a slightly different build, smaller than other wargs. Its nice! thanks very much Turbine for making us feel loved!
    Ghostmaw Moonchaser - She-Wolf of The Old Forest.
    Amethysael - Defier of Evil.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000010d899/signature.png]Ghostmaw[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Zoggo View Post
    Well this is good to know gms can technically do this. I made exactly the same mistake with my defiler. I got the basic GM read our reimbursement policy and an apology when I sent in a ticket. I will try another ticket

Why isn't the option to purchase the wrong class skin blanked off ?
    Update...Thank you to GM +Elhouein+ who reimbursed me my sigils of dedication.

I quoted the In-game Support Reimbursement policy on my ticket -
    "The following are examples of what we may be able to reimburse/return: Item chosen that is unable to be equipped by class"

Hope this helps anyone else who chose wrong class skin
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

What about those who got the wrong skin?
    The correct class but the wrong skin

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Quote Originally Posted by Zoggo View Post
    Update...Thank you to GM +Elhouein+ who reimbursed me my sigils of dedication.

I quoted the In-game Support Reimbursement policy on my ticket -
    "The following are examples of what we may be able to reimburse/return: Item chosen that is unable to be equipped by class"

Hope this helps anyone else who chose wrong class skin
    Sometimes Turbine doesn't even reimburse those who get the wrong class skin. It's probably dependent on the GM. I've had a few people who said Turbine closed their tickets when they got the wrong class skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    What about those who got the wrong skin?
    The correct class but the wrong skin
    You're def not gunna get Reimbursed since you can still use the skin.
    For example, if someone purposely grabbed the two sigil skin, they can ask for a reimbursement and get the one sigil skin too. They don't delete the "wrong" items you grabbed so you now have two usuable skins.

I know this because one time I grabbed the wrong gear on my champ and I used two of my three reimbursements to get the champ equivalent, but the GM didn't delete the other gear. It's still sitting in my bags actually.
    Heimdallrr The Undying Level 30 Warden/Spartan of Elendilmir.
    No one likes Brandywhiners. Stop whining.

will they give them next year

i created an account after the anniversary which means i don't get any sigils of dedication so i was wondering if they would give them next anniversary

i cant get these apperances

i cant because my accounts not old enough so will they ever give sigils if dedication again

i love the new skins and for my ba his gonna cook for the creeps lol and love them all lol fat reaver

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5