We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tower of Orthanc

Every Friday night/Saturday morning I will be starting a ToO raid t1 for those people who don't/can't do ToO either because their kin doesn't run it or simply because other "better" players won't care to show us or help us. So send Eared, Earomar, Earewyn, or Earorond a tell if you want to come. Though it'd be better if you sent a message to Eared so I know if someone's coming. Undoubtedly there will be wipes but come and let's learn together.

Re: Tower of Orthanc

I like the theme of this. There is only one way to get good at something and that is when people are prepared to take you on and give guidance. I have a hunter. When I started he was awful in groups. Built up too much threat and causing wipeouts. Now he is great. I have a champ. He was awful but has turned into a great tank. I am have a mini now at lvl 52. He was a disgrace but I am now learning the art on being a good healer. This was only possible because someone decided to be patient. This game is only fun when we lend a helping hand.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000002374a2/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I've decided I've had enough of people complaining that they never run end game content. I decided to sieze the initiative and start a ToO group. There will be wipes of course, but eventually, we'll get past that.

I really like and appreciate what you are doing, you can count on my help whenever I'm online, I'll send you a tell and I might bring some more people to the raid. You can't learn if you never try.

good on you for taking the initiative Eared. This server is severely lacking in people willing to step up and lead raid groups, good to see someone else put their hand up. Feel free to send me a message if you want some tips, I've had a fair bit of of experience in organising and leading a cross-kin raid group.
    [url=http://docholidaymmo.com/tag/lore-mastery/]Lore-mastery[/url] - A weekly column discsussing end game lore-master play.

Yes, thank you. Any help from people who know how the raid runs is greatly appreciated.

Eared,

My Champion Unglorvien or Guardian Unglochin are at your disposal. Hope to see you Friday night.

My guardian Firuost is also available whenever, just send me a tell in game when you start, I hope I'll see you on friday or saturday

ill always be avaible for a ToO. rk healer send tell to alfal

The raid on 4/20/12 is cancelled because I'm not feeling well at all. Sorry if I get anyone's hopes up. Going to try next week Friday.

Killorin, level 75 RK for heal or burnanation, at your service and your family's
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000022d11/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]