We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Screen follows target

So I did a quest in Moria in the chamber of wheels. And it had a cutscene where i had to look at the guy, like my screen would follow him even though my body wasn't moving. But after the cutscene I found that whenever I would target someone it would do the same thing!!!!!!! I have no idea what option turns this off and it's incredibly annoying, I've just stopped playing altogether because fighting is such a pain.

Re: Screen follows target

It's a new "feature" introduced with update 6 - unfortunately they made the default toggle key "X" which is very easy to accidentally press during play.

Press X to turn it off. And I'd recommend going into your Options -> Key Mapping, scrolling all the way to the bottom and removing the X shortcut.
    Confused about the F2P/Premium/VIP account types? [URL=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?377885-What-happens-if...-answers-about-the-account-types]This post may help.[/URL]

Thanks you very much sir, it was becoming quite annoying.

I'd like to say thanks as well, Oz, that was driving me bat#$*!.