We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Wardens of Annuminas - Recruiting

The Wardens of Annuminas are recruiting any and all new players. We are a rank 10 kinship. We have a kin house in Bree. We love to run end game instances and raids. We are also very helpful in questing and crafting. We would love to have you join us in this grand adventure. If you are interested please send a tell to Jjseanbri, Asboog, Arnot, Aweston, Earvorn, Briseanjj, Gyrdlang, Silivrentolwen, Yelawolf or any of our kinmates.

Re: Wardens of Annuminas - Recruiting

Greetings,

I'd like to join, if you're still recruiting. I have a level 35 hunter, Eliraenil, and can pretty much not go any further because the epic quest now requires a lot of fellowships to complete. I've been looking for a good kinship to join anyway though. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabetha View Post
    Greetings,

I'd like to join, if you're still recruiting. I have a level 35 hunter, Eliraenil, and can pretty much not go any further because the epic quest now requires a lot of fellowships to complete. I've been looking for a good kinship to join anyway though. Thanks!
    Yes absolutely we would love to have you. Send Asboog, Boogadoc, Boogo or Arnot a tell in game.

bump because we are still recruiting

Me(Illuminati) and my friend(Aerethan) looking for active kinship. We're 75 both of us and I have a 75 Champion, my friend(Aerethan) has a 75 Warden. If your kinship doing Instances often, we want to join you