We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: New Creep Class

New Creep Class

It's coming for you, beware.

[center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Re: New Creep Class

I am so unbelievably put off by the stray pixels in the bottom left.

Turbine can you ever do anything right

Thats actually the new creep class, "Dust"

the image above and to the right of it is a picture of Grash he took of himself trying all the warg skins at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Talizar View Post
    Thats actually the new creep class, "Dust"

the image above and to the right of it is a picture of Grash he took of himself trying all the warg skins at once.
    If I could have a flashing rainbow skin, I'd be the prettiest Warg at the Ettenmoors Ball.
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Shiny is good. Rainbows are pretty

Do you really have an Ettenmoors ball on Imladris? I know the servers really good for socials, but...
    I have to come back here one day
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000f7ea1/signature.png]Freaver[/charsig]

I am Freaver. You are not Freaver.

Quote Originally Posted by ............ View Post
    Shiny is good. Rainbows are pretty

Do you really have an Ettenmoors ball on Imladris? I know the servers really good for socials, but...
    I have to come back here one day
    No, but that's a good idea. We'll show those Free Peoples who's classier. I'm going to have to wash my fur, maybe get a bowtie.

Oh gods I'll have to buy a new dress

Cool Re: New Creep Class

Oh, ya'll a bunch of sillies.

So... that running ....eh thumb? is the new creep class ay? Awesome.

With this new skin, I shall undoubtedly be the prettiest Warg at the Ettenmoors Ball.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go chase my fluffy new tail some more.

I think you are already the prettiest warg, with or without the skin.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150100000ec304/signature.png]Stopthisfoolishness[/charsig]
    Stopsign-Lostopportunity-Stopyoumobthingys

Thank you Stop, I'm very self-conscious about my fur <3

Going to bump this as well, because someone told me Turbine was taking suggestions on new Creep classes.

Please vote for it! <3

<:3 )~~~

To vote for it, please click here.
    Last edited by CantankerousTim; Jun 20 2013 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CantankerousTim View Post
    Going to bump this as well, because someone told me Turbine was taking suggestions on new Creep classes.

Please vote for it! <3

<:3 )~~~

To vote for it, please click here.
    Haha, nice necro man.
    [CENTER][URL="http://postimage.org/"][IMG]http://s5.postimg.org/oiz5srzbr/download_1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[COLOR=#ffffff][I][B]Only fools and dead men never change their mind[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]