We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Warleader. It's like stepping out of a big mack truck and getting into an earthmover. Also, a 40 rk, which is a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by borges_maze View Post
    Warleader. It's like stepping out of a big mack truck and getting into an earthmover.
    Lol, got one of those too, earthmover is the word I would use as well. The TA norbog quest is a 30m solo instance for me.

The Captain is my main, even though it took 2 deletes and re-rolls to get there. I absolutely hated the recast of IDOME every 5minutes (Yeah, it annoyed me that much). Now at cap, I thoroughly enjoy it, especially built around a defensive-style approach to mobs and bosses.

Pet classes have always been of great interest to me, so naturally I also have a low-level LM, though I haven't found enough incentive to want to go through all content all over again to level cap.

I have a mid-level Guardian and Hunter, as well. These were my first choices back when I had started playing LOTRO, and remain secondary class interests for me. The Hunter is my resident Forester.

I used to have a mid-level Burglar, but leveling became the most tedious for me. The slow stealth approach to each enemy wasn't the kind of playstyle that suited me.

I also had a mid-level Champion and mid-level Minstrel. I deleted these two out of disgust of the RoI changes that made them the most easy-mode classes I had ever played with minimal challenge while leveling up. Plus, I ran out of class slots.

The Weaver is my main Creep, and has been since before the current changes made them easier to play. It is the only one with a permanent pet, so naturally I enjoy the playstyle enough to stick with amidst the swinging of the pendulum of buffs and nerfs.

I am a severe altoholic. Would say: Warden, Burg, Minnie, Guard, Champ.

Took Warden to 85 after my Captain because they are the ultimate solo class. My Guardian used to be my "2nd" - I love tanking. The Minnie is just in case people need him - can't say I enjoy it.

I play all the heavy armor classes, mostly because I hate kiting.

Also, this is a really old thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthKeryx View Post
    I am a severe altoholic. Would say: Warden, Burg, Minnie, Guard, Champ.

Took Warden to 85 after my Captain because they are the ultimate solo class. My Guardian used to be my "2nd" - I love tanking. The Minnie is just in case people need him - can't say I enjoy it.
    I'm also an altoholic. I'd say that I really have two main characters: Captain and Warden (both of which I am heavily-invested with in their RP stories). After that, I have a 75 Mini, Champ, and Burg, a 52 Hunter, 48 Guardian, 32 RK (which I'm working on right now and having a blast with), and a 20 LM. After the Cappy/Warden, I seem to bounce around and quest for 10 or so levels unable to decide which character to play.

I love my LM, she was the first character I created but my cappy has become a fun alternative to the squishiness. It's nice to be able to get in there and actually fight without worrying about the damage too much.

In order of enjoyment:

1. LM & Cappy
    2. Burg
    3. Guard (love tanking instances, but not a big fan of Guard solo play)

I guess I mainly enjoy support/utility classes. FWIW, I don't have access to / haven't tried Warden & RK.

I don't seem to enjoy/ can't get into Hunter, Champ, or Mini, although I have a least one of each.

not sure if you're only looking for Captain mains to answer, and my Captain is in fact the 5th toon i'm levelling from 75 to 85 (in the past its always been 3rd however, and in Mirkwood 2nd), but my other toons (all at 85) are my Warden (main), Burglar, Champion, and Minstrel. I also have an LM in the low 50s that I will continue levelling eventually once the Captain is at cap and situated, and an RK in the mid-upper 50s that hasn't been touched aside from crafting since Isengard went live, and may never do anything but craft again.

LM then Mini for me

Lvl 85 hunter, minstrel and guard
    Lvl 75 lore master and burglar

Main: Hunter
    Main alts (all 85 and raid-ready): Minstrel, Captain, Burglar
    85: Warden
    75: Champion

you can add +1 to all the classes, Freeps, Creeps, who care, I played them all over 6 years (and some more than once - I got like 3 captain).
    [COLOR=#008080]If it isn't about FlameThrower, Grenade and Rocket Launcher, you're playing the wrong classes, race and game..
    [/COLOR]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3