We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Saviour of Lothlorien

Finally after all day of deeding and harassing my kinmates (sorry) and glff (not so much but if you want an apology, i'm sorry you arent getting one for the spam :P), I finally finished my Saviour of Lothlorien Meta-deed to get my Wild Mountain-Goat!! YAY!! Next stop is for my Saviour of Khazad-Dum deed along with the Nimble Black Goat it comes with. Grats to the players who have already gotten their Meta-deed goats and if you are looking for somebody to run these instances with I am more than happy to help just let me know in game or through here and we can set something up.

Til next time Dwarrowdelfians:

Re: Saviour of Lothlorien

grats, looks nice. Have you done the Carn dum one?

Totally hijacking Bee's thread to go:

Adan and I got these about a week ago. Now have to work on the Moria and Lothorien ones.

Nice going on the Loth-Goat Bee!

Glad I could help the relatively little that I could, and grats on the goat!

I am soooooo close to the Meta Goat as well … I just need to kill like 30 more Trolls in DN. So if anyone is interested in grinding a couple of DNs let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by JanTATW View Post
    I am soooooo close to the Meta Goat as well … I just need to kill like 30 more Trolls in DN. So if anyone is interested in grinding a couple of DNs let me know.
    My guard needs it still

Quote Originally Posted by JanTATW View Post
    While not as fun as running the entire instance over and over there is a quicker way of finishing off that troll deed Jan.

In Blahg and Rung's room kill the other 'six' trolls in that first room (maybe there's only another four???, been a while) reset the instance then kill 'em all again.

Yes I know, and agree that it's the easy way out and there's much more satisfaction from running the entire raid, but if you've done it so many times and are having a hard time keeping a full, or near to full group to get through you can probably grind out that last troll part of the deed with just another four or five mates. Just food for thought to save you a lot of hours in there.

Grats to everyone who's got the goat, fun grind.

This meta-goat is a fun grind too

Zub

servers full of over achievers, lawl