We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Hi, Server

Hi, Server

Don't think I've ever joined a game so old before

Enjoying this thing so far (day 3!), say hi if you see me do something stupid in front of you. I'm still not quite sure which way up to hold this Runekeeper...

I'm a lost EVE veteran spicing up my gaming life with something offering a bit more eyecandy than 65,536 shades of "gloomy"!

See you around

Rb

Re: Hi, Server

Hello and welcome. This server's population isn't very active in the forums, so if you don't get a response other than mine don't be offended.

I hope you enjoy the game, but if you don't you should try out guild wars 2 when it launches.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Welcome to the server Rank, hopefully you'll learn which end is which soon enough.

There's plenty of non-gloomy options in the early regions, but stay out of Angmar and Mirkwood if you want to avoid too many Eve flashbacks!
    Confused about the F2P/Premium/VIP account types? [URL=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?377885-What-happens-if...-answers-about-the-account-types]This post may help.[/URL]

I know of one extremely gloomy spot in Middle Earth - my belly!

Don't forget about pvp when you rank, level 75 really isn't necessary . Welcome to Ark!
    [B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000e0d13/signature.png]fearthereaver[/charsig][/B]