We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Becoming less squishy in ToO

Quote Originally Posted by ifreborn1 View Post
    looking through those burg goggles? When these 2 wings are downed the group make up will be lacking burgs. I'm just saying maybe the same old way of pounding the nail aint working. Time to try a diffrent tool.
    just wanted to save this for posterity since the world first (or at least the first posted to the progression thread) Saruman T2 CM kill group had 2 burgs

(yes, yes, I see he hedged his bets above, but I'm still loling )
    Last edited by tomiathon; May 16 2012 at 05:45 AM.

got FF challenge down to 120k lastnight with 2 burgs as well, NO rks lawl

all of this combined with the DNFtX and AOE fire damage is why you are better off with RK DPS in this wing and in the fire and frost wing. A RK should have 0 chance of taking any of this damage and he can help the captains and champs take almost 0 too.

I am going to down fire and frost t2 chalange soon and I can tell you one thing, there will be no burg in my raid, nor will there be one for saruman t2.
    looking through those burg goggles? When these 2 wings are downed the group make up will be lacking burgs. I'm just saying maybe the same old way of pounding the nail aint working. Time to try a diffrent tool.
    1st saruman t2c = 2 burgs
    1st F&F t2c = 4 burgs

Quote Originally Posted by Feomalo View Post
    1st saruman t2c = 2 burgs
    1st F&F t2c = 4 burgs

whoever trusts ifreborn1 after all his statements (especially to the burg-class) must be very very mad...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2621a000000140f45/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2