We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation No Voice Section in my Audio Panel!?

I just upgraded my computer to Windows 7. I downloaded LOTRO, which I've been playing for some time now on my old XP system. When I started the game and went into the options panel to set up my Voice Chat, there is no Voice section whatsoever in the Audio panel! There is only Volume and Sound Features. It ends at the check box for Persistent Sound. I checked to make sure my mic was set up correctly in Windows, and restarted the game. Still no Voice section in the Audio panel. Can anyone give me any ideas about what is going on here? Thanks.

Smile Re: No Voice Section in my Audio Panel!?

Well, when I selected a character and entered the game, the Voice Section WAS in the Audio panel. Maybe it's character specific? Anyway, I've got it working now, so thanks anyway. Maybe someone with the same problem will see this and it will help them know that you have to go into the game with one of your characters to see the Voice section in the Audio panel.

Re: No Voice Section in my Audio Panel!?

If I recall correctly, the VOIP specs are available after you log into and are playing a character. The VOIP specs are not available from the main menu.

Good luck,

Fara