We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Firefoot + Crickhollow = Merge?

It seems as just talk atm but I'm starting to get curious, glff has been going crazy with crickhollow and firefoot merging. If this is true, hows the action cant wait to dice some ppl like the champ in the video I watched of p2w at best.

This, could be fun

If it follows through. See you out there...
    -Itty
    Last edited by Derpon; Apr 06 2012 at 02:43 AM.
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Re: Firefoot + Crickhollow = Merge?

Firefoot action is always interesting yet always predictable. From morning to noon it seems creeps dominate, roflstomp, and zerg everything in their path. Then in the evenings a couple freep kins hit the Moors together and have the skill to send creep groups double or triple their size running to keeps for safety. Then when they log off, creeps go back to being the aggressors. As of late, creeps have been getting more organized and are able to stand a fighting chance now during that time. More change could be better though too

Quote Originally Posted by jrayk View Post
    Firefoot action is always interesting yet always predictable. From morning to noon it seems creeps dominate, roflstomp, and zerg everything in their path. Then in the evenings a couple freep kins hit the Moors together and have the skill to send creep groups double or triple their size running to keeps for safety. Then when they log off, creeps go back to being the aggressors. As of late, creeps have been getting more organized and are able to stand a fighting chance now during that time. More change could be better though too
    IW is back. A new era of creep domination begins. That is all.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000b96f9/signature.png]Caeser[/charsig]

"........Most of the time we are reading OOC and talking about water and cookies while on auto-pilot killing people who think EC is a safe haven." -Dachshund

Quote Originally Posted by thegeneral View Post
    IW is back. A new era of creep domination begins. That is all.
    Not with my kin on your tails we are almost double in size with active people and have twice the fire power we are rising....IW better watch out....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000252bc1/signature.png]Ormani[/charsig]

FF action for the most part is good. We have those times when one side dominates over the other like all servers. It seems that the most action picks up at PST prime time (~5:30) and will go until the action dies. If servers merge though that means that the action could change drastically. In that case, how is the action on Crickhollow?

Sapience, and others have made it clear in other posts, that there is NO chance they will merging any servers anytime soon.

To merge would be tantamount to admitting they have lost ALOT of players, and lord knows they won't do that.

It also poses HUGE logistical nightmares to merge 2 servers that would inevitable lead to a ton of accounts messed up, toons lost, etc...

remember this is a pretty old platform they use, it has been shown to be very unfriendly to major change, atleast imo.

I also heard they are giving wardens heavy armor, a res, fellowships heart, hips, a perma stun, and a permanent oathbreaker on any toon they hit.

And so the rumor mill spins and spins!
    Last edited by KevMcC; Apr 06 2012 at 12:13 PM.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyee View Post
    Not with my kin on your tails we are almost double in size with active people and have twice the fire power we are rising....IW better watch out....

Skill > numbers.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000b96f9/signature.png]Caeser[/charsig]

"........Most of the time we are reading OOC and talking about water and cookies while on auto-pilot killing people who think EC is a safe haven." -Dachshund

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    Sapience, and others have made it clear in other posts, that there is NO chance they will merging any servers anytime soon.

To merge would be tantamount to admitting they have lost ALOT of players, and lord knows they won't do that.

It also poses HUGE logistical nightmares to merge 2 servers that would inevitable lead to a ton of accounts messed up, toons lost, etc...

remember this is a pretty old platform they use, it has been shown to be very unfriendly to major change, atleast imo.

I also heard they are giving wardens heavy armor, a res, fellowships heart, hips, a perma stun, and a permanent oathbreaker on any toon they hit.

And so the rumor mill spins and spins!
    Sapience will say that until the day a merge is announced.

Honestly, I have no idea whether they are considering a merge or not, they may just look at player numbers on a server and think everything is fine, and discount the fact that many of the newer players are casual, and not much for end game raiding or pvp. All I know is that many players on the smaller servers (non BW, E, Landy) wouldn't mind seeing a merge, simply due to the fact that the topic has come up many times over the past couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by 9line View Post
    In that case, how is the action on Crickhollow?
    Crick is a small server so from morning to about noon theres little to nothin goin on after that action picks up creeps will have the upper hand at first but unlike your server ppl dont group with their own they make 1 group and our server just so happens to be a huge fan of minis champs and RK's (the healing ones unless thet have a 1st age dps wep). I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and say IW is your TDH here dominating twice your numbers when theres only 5 of us, good times. Anywho TDH usually small groups until freeps create a zerg that cant be ignored so then we'll open up the group and steam roll the freeps back to GV.

Though we do have some grade A freeps out there we have a whole lot fewer grade A creeps, theres maybe 5 creeps outside of TDH that understand you can't solo a fraid or if not that they'll be questing somewhere while ppl are fighting till they get ganked by burgs then yell at us for not protecting him? lol but thats crick for you and for some reason over the past few days we've had the ON buff and a few days ago I was a troll

[center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]

Skill > numbers.
    We have skill as well we just have more numbers and we have alot more skilled players
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000252bc1/signature.png]Ormani[/charsig]

We have skill as well we just have more numbers and we have alot more skilled players
    Please. When did you join that tribe? 3 days ago? You are an officer in it already? Fail leadership imo. Ask the freeps who the better tribe is. IW had a strangle hold on the moors until we chose to let it go for various reasons. We are back and the moors are ours once again. All you kids can step aside. /bow

Please. When did you join that tribe? 3 days ago? You are an officer in it already? Fail leadership imo. Ask the freeps who the better tribe is. IW had a strangle hold on the moors until we chose to let it go for various reasons. We are back and the moors are ours once again. All you kids can step aside. /bow
    lol me and luflash made it bro not fail leadership and obviously we have made a mark in the moors becuase we already have some of the best players on the server

Originally Posted by thegeneral

Haters gunna Hate! if anything our tribe dominates way better than yours...I've seen many of your tribe members leeching off of us and many freeps say our tribe is better even though its new!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000278254/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Bigger numbers does not mean better. Nobody likes an off-brand cheap imitation.

Bigger numbers does not mean better. Nobody likes an off-brand cheap imitation.
    lol i sense some jealousy...mad cuz i got the better players bigger number of online players and better people?? HMMM??? yeah i think you are

lol i sense some jealousy...mad cuz i got the better players bigger number of online players and better people?? HMMM??? yeah i think you are
    Jealous? No. I'll tell you what, you and your tribe of freevers run Firefoot for as long as IW did and will again, then we can talk about me being jealous of something.

*Sweeps Up the Trash*

/popcorn

Please continue.
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Jealous? No. I'll tell you what, you and your tribe of freevers run Firefoot for as long as IW did and will again, then we can talk about me being jealous of something.

*Sweeps Up the Trash*
    Your obviously jealous you getting so defensive and if you call pvp rolling through taking people kills then maybe yeah but your tribe is just full of gankers who catch people off guard..i dont need to run firefoot for you to be jealous cuz you already are...and my tribe full of "freevers" will be way better the IW ever was and ever will be
    Last edited by BigBoyee; Apr 06 2012 at 09:33 PM.

Ugh, stop the pathetic arguments, there's no point finding out 'Who has the best tribe?'. A tribe is a tribe. A freever is a freever. They are all the same either way.
    Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying

Ladies, just get a room already and work it out.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Your obviously jealous you getting so defensive and if you call pvp rolling through taking people kills then maybe yeah but your tribe is just full of gankers who catch people off guard..i dont need to run firefoot for you to be jealous cuz you already are...and my tribe full of "freevers" will be way better the IW ever was and ever will be

First off, it's "You're" not "Your." Second, your tribe is a second rate Freeps Hate Us. Basically picking up the random noobs on Firefoot and making them all officers. You fail. It's ok. Just accept it and move on. No need to try and step up to fill shoes that you never could. Daddy's home creeps!

*Sweeps Up ALL of the Trash*

First off, it's "You're" not "Your." Second, your tribe is a second rate Freeps Hate Us. Basically picking up the random noobs on Firefoot and making them all officers. You fail. It's ok. Just accept it and move on. No need to try and step up to fill shoes that you never could. Daddy's home creeps!

*Sweeps Up ALL of the Trash*
    well you sound kind of butt hurt because i left...i think you are....and we have a total of 4 officer you noob lol most of wich are on everyday...and im 2nd rate freeps hate us?? rlly lol half the server doesnt even like you guys just like freeps hate us...if anything your the most similar to them...any tribe is better then yours bro..soo YOU my freind just accept it..you will never be like The Slamyourfaceonakeyboard..not even if you wanted to lol...

just putin that out there lol

....you will never be like The Slamyourfaceonakeyboard..not even if you wanted to lol...
    Good thing too. We would never want to be fail. Daddy's home!

-I work at Taco Bell and I approved this message.

My digital blots are more skilled than yours. Jeez guys. Kind of disrespectful to trash this guy's thread with a war of the epeens. That being said...a tribe that is less than a week old has a bit less room to assert themselves than an old school one. /ohbai

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast