We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: IW............

Re: IW............

Sorry to hear that Thulock, I used to have alot of fun getting under thier skin both ingame and on forums hehe

Legion is still together, like you guys alot of us are "between games" right now, but a large part of in SWTOR.

my xfer to E wont go through, so I may just end up parking my WL here on FFoot lol

HEY theres an idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiir View Post
    6th, about to go to my 7th!!!

And you're one to talk, LOL

A Revs member talking about good PVP? Is this a joke.... its like Firefoot been thrown back to the Twilight Zone and Balidor is the central character in a story about a boy who thought he joined the bestest kinship ever, only to wake one day to the stark reality they are just a big fish in a very very very small pond which is populated by all the kids from the shortbus, so he decides to make the best of it and they start believing in thier new motto "Leetest of the Worstest".

Ok back to boring forum pvp.
    Speaking of short buses, you remind me of this 30yo guy I used to see at high school parties. You know, the guy that only got invited because he could buy the alcohol. Yea, you think you're fitting in, but really you're just embarrassing yourself.

But please, come back!! FF needs its town clown again. I need to see just how bad PvP in LOTRO can become and, without a doubt, you're the guy for the job.
    Last edited by doug01; Apr 19 2012 at 03:07 PM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Quote Originally Posted by shibby5556 View Post
    Revs is dead, it doesnt exist other than in name... there isnt a single member of Revs left that didnt come into the guild untill after Mirkwood, all of the originals and older members have vacated from this game... personally I nor any of the older members even acknowledge its current existence
    Just for you Thu!

Last edited by doug01; Apr 19 2012 at 12:58 AM.

6th, about to go to my 7th!!!

And you're one to talk, LOL

A Revs member talking about good PVP? Is this a joke.... its like Firefoot been thrown back to the Twilight Zone and Balidor is the central character in a story about a boy who thought he joined the bestest kinship ever, only to wake one day to the stark reality they are just a big fish in a very very very small pond which is populated by all the kids from the shortbus, so he decides to make the best of it and they start believing in thier new motto "Leetest of the Worstest".

I miss you Ziir. =(

You may not remember, but I learned as a greenie WL under your wing for a while.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000b96f9/signature.png]Caeser[/charsig]

"........Most of the time we are reading OOC and talking about water and cookies while on auto-pilot killing people who think EC is a safe haven." -Dachshund

Quote Originally Posted by Madeyess View Post
    Its really awkward when the person attacking you with an attempt troll has a low reading comprehension. I will make it clearer for you. 5 creeps vs Second Floor TR NPC and 13 Freeps. Freeps had tr. Took all of that to down us, and we still dropped out of the keep, and killed everything they fell out. BUT, You weren't at the fight. You don't know. Sorry. If you wanna contribute to this post please post something that actually relates to what is said.
    Wait for a thread that is entirely. "We're awesome you suck" responded to by "No, we're awesome. YOU suck." I don't see how anything can be said that "contributes".

On a side note, the troll was a deliberate flip of the unspecific statement. So you understood the troll gratz.

As to being a chicken, why stay in a fight where you won't get any kills? I fight when I have a chance at something. I run when I don't. Seems like most everyone does that.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000037a00/01001/signature.png]Dlorik[/charsig]

the only form of PVP that you're moderately capable of
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000004bc5b/01008/signature.png]Rhyno[/charsig]

Rhyno, Father of Gamblers

This is for Dlorik, the rest of revs, taters, and all those who would rather hug TA rather partake in a 7 v15 fight behind the back way into TA. ....PSH and Creeps hug npc's and creeps.

http://i.imgur.com/2KLSO.jpg

Dolrik, I would like to congratulate you on quickly changing your words after realizing you made a mistake. Its hard to rebound after a misread, but pinning it on the op makes a fine substitution when you are corned in your own words. Nonetheless, your attempt to fold our group last night at TA was more then enjoyed and celebrated when your coms contributed the final count on my next audacity rank. Next time, you want to prevent a creep raid from taking TA try not to hide your lack of skill by attempting to drag in NPC's and amateur tactics of attacking DPS classes rather then the healers.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100002728ba/signature.png]Madeyes[/charsig]

I liked the part where I got comms from da keelllss
    Ganthore, 75 Hunter Rank 6, Forged In Flames
    Burgleking, 75 Burglar, Rank 7, Forged in Flames
    PurgePoison, 75 Weaver Rank 7, Immortal Warriors
    Restored, 75 Defiler Rank 7, Immortal Warriors
    Madeyes, 75 Reaver Rank 10, Immortal Warriors

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000026c504/signature.png]Purgepoison[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Unixbomber View Post
    ROFL!!!!!!! OMG You're the winner! This has to be the truest, funniest thing ever! I love reading this thread cuz it's freakin hilarious.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000009875d/signature.png]Dracolove[/charsig]

Please keep this going! My source of daily entertainment!
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/2/2/1/4/112214sSqYY.png[/img][/url]

Dolrik, I would like to congratulate you on quickly changing your words after realizing you made a mistake. Its hard to rebound after a misread, but pinning it on the op makes a fine substitution when you are corned in your own words. Nonetheless, your attempt to fold our group last night at TA was more then enjoyed and celebrated when your coms contributed the final count on my next audacity rank. Next time, you want to prevent a creep raid from taking TA try not to hide your lack of skill by attempting to drag in NPC's and amateur tactics of attacking DPS classes rather then the healers.
    UM... first you take yourself and everyone else waaay too seriously. Well next time I comment on how dumb your conversation is I will make sure that I mark it as /troll so you clearly intellectually superior mind can realize what it is without being confused by such things as sarcasm and irony. Also I did not "pin" it on the OP. I "pinned" your accusation that I wasn't "contributing" to the OP because the OP isn't promoting productive conversation in the first place. But of course you didn't understand that because of my "poor reading comprehension".

As to "hiding lack of skill" , why wouldn't I drag npcs into a fight to even the odds? Of course your right I would obviously be better off fighting a group of creeps solo (/troll).

And how is "amateur tactics" an insult. Amateur = someone who plays for love of the game (Ama - love, teur or tor - suffix designating doer of approximately. IE Benefactor Bonus - good, facto- I do, Benefactor doer of good). I play for fun. As opposed to Pro (professional) tactics. Professional = someone who is paid to do said activity. Sorry I don't get paid to play. But since you are please tell me where to apply (/troll)

Is that intellectual enough for you? I even used definitions and word derivation.

On a side note, gratz on your audacity, I finally got my 3rd piece yesterday myself.

But I should stop coming in here cause all of this is a pointless hmmm shall we say sword measuring contest... So go ahead get in your last word because I won't be reading it

GL HF
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000037a00/01001/signature.png]Dlorik[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Angelicus View Post
    ..So go ahead get in your last word
    WHAT???? You never give up the The last word.

Quote Originally Posted by theanoyingdevil01;612264 5
    [size=1][font=palatino linotype][COLOR="#797979"]Some ancient Italian maxim fits our situation, whose particulars escape me. [/COLOR]
    [/size][/font]

they are just a big fish in a very very very small pond which is populated by all the kids from the shortbus,
    If i was'nt busy trying to find the door of the bus i would swear i was just called tarded.?
    Ouijja
    Worst Warg Ever-The Warg Formally Known As Coringoldtagger
    Taredrahil 100 champ- Elhereth 95 hunter- Erme 85 Burglar- Felwynd 100 Warden
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain

Everyone except you Corin! Trust me I wouldnt EVER lie to you!

As to "hiding lack of skill" , why wouldn't I drag npcs into a fight to even the odds? Of course your right I would obviously be better off fighting a group of creeps solo (/troll).GL HF

You weren't solo, as the screenshot posted shows.

And how is "amateur tactics" an insult. Amateur = someone who plays for love of the game (Ama - love, teur or tor - suffix designating doer of approximately. IE Benefactor Bonus - good, facto- I do, Benefactor doer of good). I play for fun. As opposed to Pro (professional) tactics. Professional = someone who is paid to do said activity. Sorry I don't get paid to play. But since you are please tell me where to apply (/troll)

Except in everyday English, you know the way normal people speak, Amateur means sub par skill level, and "Pro" generally means very skilled. You know, because meanings of words sometimes do change over time from the root words they were derived from. Thanks. Enjoyed this.
    Last edited by thegeneral; Apr 20 2012 at 07:12 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000b96f9/signature.png]Caeser[/charsig]

"........Most of the time we are reading OOC and talking about water and cookies while on auto-pilot killing people who think EC is a safe haven." -Dachshund

Quote Originally Posted by endlessroad View Post
    Please keep this going! My source of daily entertainment!

We love you too.

Everyone but me sucks.

./discuss
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000277914/signature.png]Toiletwater[/charsig]
    [COLOR=GREEN]Spacemanbobr, Sithmanbobr[/COLOR], [COLOR=RED]Toiletwater, Spacemandef[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Spacmanbobr View Post
    Everyone but me sucks.

./discuss
    Sithmanbobr is better. He plays by himself.
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post
    Sithmanbobr is better. He plays with himself.
    Fixed it for you.
    Sholeh

Just wow!!!!!!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000009875d/signature.png]Dracolove[/charsig]

Lol i should read the forums more often.

Broodling

Sad thing is, I'm starting to like IW more and more. At least they can usually be found at 1 of 2 places unlike that "other" tribe that just sits at one for 3-4 hrs at a time.
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast