We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Smile MoM housing items

I own the Mines Of Moria Boxed editition, which comes with it’s own neat little reward for every toon. I recently made an alt (5th on Anduin, so the last of my 'free' slots) just to get the birdcage, but now I also want the mouse in my house. My VIP period ends in a couple of weeks and now I was wondering; If I roll an alt just for that reward and it goes inactive after VIP ends, will the mouse still be in my house? And if I remove the mouse, will it go the escrow of that inactive toon, and will it be deleted after two weeks?

Thanks in advance!

(p.s. Mouse in the House )
    [b] -- Nanum Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus -- [/b]

Re: MoM housing items

Yes and yes, but you do know you can type /reclaim to re-create all promo/pre-order items right? There's no need to roll an alt just for those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Cras View Post
    I own the Mines Of Moria Boxed editition, which comes with it’s own neat little reward for every toon. I recently made an alt (5th on Anduin, so the last of my 'free' slots) just to get the birdcage, but now I also want the mouse in my house. My VIP period ends in a couple of weeks and now I was wondering; If I roll an alt just for that reward and it goes inactive after VIP ends, will the mouse still be in my house? And if I remove the mouse, will it go the escrow of that inactive toon, and will it be deleted after two weeks?

Thanks in advance!

(p.s. Mouse in the House )
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiya View Post
    Yes and yes, but you do know you can type /reclaim to re-create all promo/pre-order items right? There's no need to roll an alt just for those things.
    Actually, if I recall correctly, the items you get from the box are barter tokens. You can then use the tokens to get things like the bird and the mouse. Each character gets the tokens, but they can not be recreated with /reclaim like some other items.

Also, unless things changed, the bird and the mouse are bound to the character that barters for them (really wish they would change them to account-bound items), so only that one character will be able to place the item in the house. If/when that character is inactive, the item will still be in the house and will still work, but your other characters will not be able to move it. The only thing they will be able to do is remove the item by having it mailed to the inactive character. In that case, yes, I believe it will be deleted from the mail if it is not claimed in the two week time period.

Thanks so much, both of you!

I guess I'll roll the alt after all, just got to be careful of the placement in my house for future re-arrangements. And, perhaps i'll buy that extra char-slot at a later time.
    [b] -- Nanum Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus -- [/b]

Bound Housing items that are removed by returning them go to the Housing Escrow, from where they are supposed to be deleted in 1 month. If you are not going to play that extra alt anyway, just put the item there and delete that toon. The item will still be there, but the alt won't take extra slot from you.
    Bravery calls my name, in the sound of the wind in the night. My sword will drink blood, and I will fight, yes I will fight, in the Dawn of Battle!
    - Manowar, Dawn of Battle