We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

server login issue 4/3/12

anyone having any login issues today? I got dc'd and not when i try to log back on the progress bar gets stuck after i select my toon.

Re: server login issue 4/3/12

update: been trying all day and cannot log into any of my freep toons. Howevr, i can log in to monster play. weird issue. anyone have any helpful suggestions?

ok so its been more than 24 hours now and i still cannot successfully complete a log in to any of my level 75 toons that are currently parked in Lagtrev crafting hall. however, i have been able to log in and play all three of my creeps and also create and play a new toon. What gives? who should i report this to?

Killing a Boogan somm'ers, 'cause they remind me of Bogarts.

I had issues loading all of my toons after U6. It was an issue with file fragmentation in the LOTRO data file. It would almost load, but when my toon would show it would 'disconnect from server" because it was taking too long to load.

I re-installed the game and it solved the issue. Also my load time is a bit faster now.

Good luck.