We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: dear creeps;

dear creeps;

dear creeps when will you understand taking TR is also bad for you?
    i know some of you loves creep play and some of you plays jsut for their freep is so damn awful. but after taking tr and make freeps ragequit. than whats the point having 50 creep and no freep to kill ?
    just swap your freep-creep to make it balanced and more funny. i personally do that and switch my mostly rankles or low rank creeps when freeps are zerging (that hasnt happened for ages, but i had to do that for a night like 3 weeks ago) anyway, try to make it funny. even tho if it will help commendation is accountwise and counts both creeps for freeps. so making it funny and having more action is even for your benefits!

thanks for your time to read.

-run

Re: dear creeps;

Quote Originally Posted by draganil View Post
    but after taking tr and make freeps ragequit. than whats the point having 50 creep and no freep to kill ?
    just swap your freep-creep to make it balanced
    Making Freeps Ragequit is fun for me - especially when its usually after an hour of them zerg-stomping what unraided Creeps are on. Not really into side-switching myself, but if Turbine want to introduce a server specifically for people to do that, let me know just how much fun you get out of it

Keep your joints oiled freeps - for if you dont: Rigormortis has incapacitated you!!

No freep zergs? Who are you in real life, Don Rickles? I didn't know he played another pillow swinging warden.

Thumbs up Re: dear creeps;

Well then today we will get a nice big raid of freeps and take everything even lugz and we will make the creeps rage quit sound good <.< lets do this =)

Quote Originally Posted by Homet View Post
    Well then today we will get a nice big raid of freeps and take everything even lugz and we will make the creeps rage quit sound good <.< lets do this =)
    Nothing new here as this happens quite frequently. Followed by pointless and boring creep-farming at grams or OC.

@OP: You might forgot one point. While usually creeps don't bother to take TR, from time to time some low ranks ask for it to turn in quests for maps. Additionally, the reason why my main creep is a warg is a direct result of freeps trying to keep things funny. At least for them. I was tired of getting zerged while questing for maps. Now, some months later, i realize that some freeps can only be found in 2 situations: 1. at the save back end of a fraid or 2. farming greenies on landscape/rez. Alas, i'm sure some creeps do the same. Me just misses the freep-side view of the moors.

Beside all this: making people rage quit is a poor motivation, independent from which side you play.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnipurake View Post
    Beside all this: making people rage quit is a poor motivation, independent from which side you play.
    This. More words.

I was debating on whether or not to comment. I decided to because I love you all like ugly red-headed stepsons. I would just like to point out that freepside is not so different from creepside in this respect. I can't count the number of times Freeps have flipped Lugz, same with creeps and TR. Yeah it's a dumb move, depending on circumstances, but yes sometimes greenies would rather finish some quests at TR than be blown up in a bridge fight. Regardless, it will just be flipped by the morning crew anyway and the next day we will have forgotten all about it Always fun fighting and dying! Oh and good fights last night. The bout in TA tyrant room made me all tingly :3

Just put in /glff WTB Taters to come out a roflstomp the creep zerg.

Right now they're the only kin I can think of that can must the numbers and skill fast enough to make creeps cry and ragequit.

EDIT:
    Unless its them on their creeps, then you might be SoL.
    Last edited by doug01; Apr 02 2012 at 03:57 PM.