We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Bagurat

Bagurat

Okay, this guy just seems plain fishy. I mean, he forms raids and actually tries to kill the freeps! Furthermore, he succeeds. He needs to be stopped. That kind of play style just cannot be tolerated in the Moors. Gathering up a bunch of well-ranked creeps into one vent group and wiping the map all day long...so unfair and cheap. And the way he uses the skills he ranked up to earn - doesn't he know the conduct of fair play demands that he not use certain skills in certain ways? Jeez. Anyway, watch out for this guy, he's real trouble.

In hopes of restoring the order and balance to pvp,
    Drakkkkkkkkkk

Re: Bagurat

whaaaaaaaaa?! how dare he!

thank god someone is doing it
    [center] [size=3] .:[COLOR=red]Snarles Barkley[/color][/size] - previous full time warg for [size=3][color=orange]FIREFOOT[/size][/color]:.
    [size=1].:[color=pink]Member of the sexiest family-tree in LoTRO history™ : Blasty → Lamidin → Nasty → Eanna → Minye → Emomidget[/color]:.[/size]
    .:[size=3][color=yellow]C[/size][/color]ool [size=3][color=yellow]K[/size][/color]ids [size=3][color=yellow]F[/size][/color]o' [size=3][color=yellow]L[/size][/color]ife!:.[/center]

Snarles needs to PvP more.

Good seeing you out there Snarles
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by jrayk View Post
    Okay, this guy just seems plain fishy. I mean, he forms raids and actually tries to kill the freeps! Furthermore, he succeeds. He needs to be stopped. That kind of play style just cannot be tolerated in the Moors. Gathering up a bunch of well-ranked creeps into one vent group and wiping the map all day long...so unfair and cheap. And the way he uses the skills he ranked up to earn - doesn't he know the conduct of fair play demands that he not use certain skills in certain ways? Jeez. Anyway, watch out for this guy, he's real trouble.

In hopes of restoring the order and balance to pvp,
    Drakkkkkkkkkk
    Lol! They don't call him the boogeyman for nothing honey!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000009875d/signature.png]Dracolove[/charsig]

Oh Drak, so jealous!! You know you had fun running with us.
    [color=green]Muzzy[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post
    Snarles needs to PvP more.

Good seeing you out there Snarles
    QFT.

/length
    Miradhor, R12 100 Burglar of Firefoot

Bagurat my Buddie and he owns with me

Message Bagurat for raid invites.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000026030e/signature.png]Flearidden[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Flearidden View Post
    Message Bagurat for raid invites.
    I'm preeeety sure Bag won't respond to those tells considering 99% of the time he is in some naughty tell sessions with me. "Drakk, talk dirty to me....Drakk, shoot me with your screaming shafts." Always the same with this guy.

Gotta say it's been pretty cool seeing Bagurat's raid groups out there. Certainly created some fun action! Love seeing the groups out there going back and forth in battle.
    Firefoot: Elendale (hunter) Galorlas (champ) Grimlaff (warden) Corny (warg)