We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Really been enjoying the new Moors

After running off a few Dragon raids with kin we popped out into the moors for a little R&R.So very nice to see its alive and seems to be doing well.Whats makes it even more special is seeing some old adversaries once again.Panda you were and still are one of the old timers I truly enjoy going up against.I've always loved your kill or be killed attitude.BTW gratz to you Mr. Duckduck on rank 12 quite an acheivement.One other thing I'd like to mention its been nice to head out and see we have us a rez at TR.I know its has to flip from time to time for the lil guys to turn in quests.I know how hard it is to rank up a newly made creep.Hoping they'll revise the skills costs a bit to make it easier on the lil guys.BTW tell the wargs Stickboy got rid of the Snausages he had in his pocket.Not quite sure how they got there but the wargs seemed to have a real attraction to him last night.Whats funny is its been easier to get a Moors raid together easier than it is to get us a ToO raid.Anyway thnx to all for the great fights and looking forward to more of the same take care all and lets keep it up.
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

The Moors

Re: Really been enjoying the new Moors

Moors have been great over the past couple of weeks. I think U6 was a step in the right direction. Some tweaks need to be made on both sides but overall very nice, especially on Firefoot.
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Re: Really been enjoying the new Moors

They were mostly love bites Mr. Sticky.