We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warden Gambit Chart - Update 6

I have updated the Warden Gambit Chart to include gambit changes in Update 6.

It goes without saying that this is a huge update to the warden and, therefore, the chart. All stances are included in the chart, which makes the presentation denser. I have used lotro-wiki as the source for the chart, which may not be complete - I've since seen a more comprehensive list, which includes life taps. I hope to digest this soon and adjust the chart accordingly.

I'd like to thank Bitza (alt Alerowen) on Riddermark for providing me information about the update and sharing her updated chart with me. She has her own chart thread.

I expect fixes to the chart in the near future as the community figures out what's what and I face the reality of the destruction of my once-tidy-and-clean chart.

Eventually, I'd like to provide a version of the chart without the added burden of stances.

As always, please send me any and all feedback and corrections. I am no longer playing LOTRO, so I need you guys to keep the chart current.
    Last edited by ishmaiel; Mar 29 2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: life tap information
    Arkenstone: Andorel (60 MI) Chuzzbug (36 WD) Helin (42 RK) // Warden gambit chart [url]http://mkweb.bcgsc.ca/lotro[/url]

Re: Warden Gambit Chart - Update 6

Great job. +rep

I don't have a warden high enough to test this, but the release notes for update 6 (http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Updat...iver,_Official), waaaay down by all the class change descriptions (NOT up top by the 1-paragraph warden description, farther down!), say that "Defiant Challenge is no longer a Gambit. It is now a slottable skill." I took that to mean it would slot like our javelin-toss skill, rather than being a traited gambit, but I see you still have it on your gambit chart.

Perhaps a higher-level warden can clear this up for me?
    Celordal: 115 RK, Galynna: 115 champion, Jaenoviel: 115 captain, Tiluriel: 115 LM, and a few other toons -- Runic Knights, Brandywine
    Other alts -- Riders of the Great Eagles, Brandywine, originally Riddermark

Oh that's neat. This is the chart I used when I first started leveling my Warden. It was very useful. It may be useful for level capped characters wanting to learn the other stances and the effects they have on gambits. I know Nerves was going to do a spreadsheet version of the updated gambit list, this will do good in the meantime though. Nice work.
    "In a hole in the ground there lived a Hobbit."
    Elrendoes - 106 Warden // Elrendos - 76 Hunter // Elrendose - 67 Minstrel
    <- Goblin's For Hire ->
    Brandywine

This is a good chart.
    I would like however to add some information I found out just yesterday.

I found out that the following skills have a life tap:

Offensive Strike in Recklessness (Single Target).
    Fierce Resolve in both Recklessness and Determination (AoE).

I don't know about any other gambits that have life taps since my Warden is still to low for the other gambits/Assailment stance.

I noticed that this is not shown in the tooltips however.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000023a116/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Defiant Challenge is no longer a gambit.
    Mosby, Founder of The Palantíri kinship (Landroval) - LotRO Charts Tumblr - Runes & Translations

As glides in seas the shark, Rides Mosby through green dark. -Melville

Oops, wrong thread. Sorry everyone.
    Celordal: 115 RK, Galynna: 115 champion, Jaenoviel: 115 captain, Tiluriel: 115 LM, and a few other toons -- Runic Knights, Brandywine
    Other alts -- Riders of the Great Eagles, Brandywine, originally Riddermark