We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb Moria lvl 60 Kinship, We Cannot Get Out, XP Disabler required, Looking for more players

Need a break from end-game activities? Some of the most helpful players on Brandywine have created a lvl 60 Moria Kinship to re-live Moria/Lothlorien end-game.

We Cannot Get Out
    The Moria Kinship! Welcomes You!

Most of us have many lvl 95 characters, but desire to enjoy Moria during lulls between updates.

Please look us up on live!

Leader: Khimori
    Successor: Ayllah
    Officer: Saelontherocks
    Officer: Leixen (me)

Just ask in /glff for We Cannot Get Out, and PM me for more information.

The XP Disabler, "Stone of the Tortoise" is a LotRO store purchase for 495 TP. We will assist you in deeding this pocket if 495 TP is a struggle for you.

The lvl 60 is a hard cap, we will not accept new members lvl 61+

All players lvl 5-60 welcome. Currently over 40 members and growing fast!
    Last edited by Leixy; May 05 2014 at 03:56 PM.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

So far we've completed most if not all the Moria 6-mans at least once with on-level characters and it's truly been a blast. The U13 adjustments were perfectly timed and we've found that the content is indeed still challenging and requires a group to work together.

We've died. We've laughed. We've won. And then we've laughed some more.

Join us!
    Defiant - Tinnsa, Xallyn, Cayllia
    We Cannot Get Out - Ayllah, Tinnsalicious

Really awesome to see people doing this. Our kin is doing this as well. Hope to see you around ^_^
    [img]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w334/jrhodes19/saxifae_zpsd8985fca.jpg[/img]

If anyone was considering this, but on the fence because of the store purchase, XP disablers are now 75% off!!!
    Defiant - Tinnsa, Xallyn, Cayllia
    We Cannot Get Out - Ayllah, Tinnsalicious

Quote Originally Posted by AngelinaM View Post
    If anyone was considering this, but on the fence because of the store purchase, XP disablers are now 75% off!!!
    Awesome news! Thanks for passing that along

I'm seriously considering transferring over to join yall, as much as I'd hate to leave Landroval since I've been on it since 2007. I play this game off and on though so much and level so slow that I've still not yet reached 60, and what's more is that I didn't even reach 50 before Moria came out, so I've basically never experienced any of the end game content here. Probably will end up transferring my Loremaster to join yall, he's at 51 right now.

I ran some stuff on lvl with you guys and girls and it was a hoot Look forward to doing the moria raids

Thanks everyone! We're pushing 80 members now in WCGO. And we're ramping up instances now that we're in the lull between festivals and content.

We'd love to have you.

We've started getting a lot of interest from other servers. very happy to see that.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

Whenever you need a healer , I am at your service

-Estelali

Quote Originally Posted by KliQ View Post
    Whenever you need a healer , I am at your service

-Estelali
    haha, you're awesome Este, thanks