We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

WTB: Rank 7+ Inactive Kinship

Hi,

I want to buy a rank 7+ inactive kinship for the purpose of having a kinship house and storing all my extra items.

I am willing to pay well. If you are interested, please let me know.

Re: WTB: Rank 7+ Inactive Kinship

wat server are ya talkin bout?

Since I play on Imladris, I would want to a kinship in Imladris.

Quote Originally Posted by Golstuck View Post
    Since I play on Imladris, I would want to a kinship in Imladris.
    I lead a rank 8 fairly inactive kinship on one of my chars, if you're still interested then send a tell/ mail to me in game. my main chars name is corgar, and an alt cotho (on the imladris server). the kin already has a kin house and all storage bought/ rent paid

Sancti Bellator maybe

If you can (a) find one of the members of this kin, and (b) they're eligible to usurp, I'm guessing Sancti Bellator is available for this now, or going to be soon.

http://my.lotro.com/guild-8706021063...01/characters/

(I was an officer there, the leader left for an extended period and locked everybody out of the kinhouse, so I pulled my alts and left too.)

I want to buy an inactive kin too. it will be fine if the kin u gonna sell is around rank 7. will pay some extra golds if the kin is rank 7 +. sellers pst to Aeglors or write a letter thx a bunch