We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: Character levels not updating for lotteries

Quote Originally Posted by Ratharim View Post
    Same problem here with Ratharin@Snowbourn server. On my.lotro site he is listed two levels behind when compared to what I've achieved in-game (looks like the info on mylotro is several days behind). On the other hand character log is up to date, displays all the things done in last session :-(
    It's getting really frustrating. For most of the time when I try to display some of my characters on my.lotro I get outdated snapshot of character a few days/levels behind or "An error occurred while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience.".
    It's not realistic to expect 99,999...999% space-mission-critical-up-time of whatever technical solution is used to display the data. But it's like 5% chance that there is something meaningful and up-to-date on my Characters tab!
    I'm a software developer myself and I can't imagine any system with such behaviour shown to the customer not to mention deploying it. Please start to treat yours customers seriously and finally fix it, it seems horde of people have the same problems for quite long period!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000294a24/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Character levels not updating for lotteries

I've got problems with the Gilrain server and lottery information being out of date.

Is it just me ?

I've only just noticed that my charachter activity log does show accurate levels... whereas the lottery is months behind.

I haven't seen other Gilrain people mention this in this thread ... ???

Thanks.

Doug

And it's back to being broken again, or at least it's the first time it's happened to me. My two most recently played characters havn't had their levels updated since last week, putting both in the wrong bracket.

C'est la vie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Ran a quick check yesterday and leveled up a couple of my characters on two different servers. All updated on my.lotro.com last night.

So if you're not seeing your levels update, please included the server you are on and at least one of the character names so we can take a look. It may be specifc to certain servers or there may be another issue.
    Mine are still not updating on brandywine server

Tinnitro lv 70 burg
    tingenious lv 20 LM
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000009ce88/01003/signature.png]Tinbird[/charsig]

Pirrha on Brandywine hasnt update in the past week or so. Thanks in advance.

No update (Level, gold, stats) over last weeks on

Server: Belegaer
    Char: Siedhane (et al)

Quote Originally Posted by
    Ran a quick check yesterday and leveled up a couple of my characters on two different servers. All updated on my.lotro.com last night.

So if you're not seeing your levels update, please included the server you are on and at least one of the character names so we can take a look. It may be specifc to certain servers or there may be another issue.

tinbird;6244449
    Mine are still not updating on brandywine server

Tinnitro lv 70 burg
    tingenious lv 20 LM
    This is still an issure My Burg is now Lv75 entered in the Lv 66 lottery. Plus not kinship information is updating on forums: Character Logs not updated since the 14th of June. You cannot check out the Skimish Logs since they haven't updated either. I realize the Community site isn't as important as the Game, but it is my connection to the game when i have to be at work. The lottery not as big of a deal since that is just an extra bonus if you win, and not something to be expected. Thank you guys for all your hard work.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000009ce88/01003/signature.png]Tinbird[/charsig]

Mine are not updating either Dihana still shows as lv 17..since more than a week now

Thanks

Still no updates on my characters on Vilya

Been that way for a long time, my level 75 Lore-master still shows as level 60. I reported it a couple times but it's still the same, all of mine are behind by at least 5 levels. Just gonna wait till they get around to fixing it one day maybe.

Oh. Is this why my Bird isn't getting any lottery win?

I have a very lucky level 66 on server Riddermark, named Twig. Since a dip in server population, I moved back to old server Brandywine again and played my character named Bird.

Bird is still marked as 53
    Twig seems to have updated all the way as it should.

Twig has won perhaps 12 regular lotteries 'of Rhovannion' while Bird has won none at all.
    Also I think the small extra easy-to-win lotteries with items like fireworks has a discrepancy in wins - I know Bird has won two of those and Twig has won...well countless, my guess would be 50-75 or more.

It's fixed!!! Thank you!!!

Sort of fixed & sort of broken

Hmmm

i levelled one of my ALTs yesterday (after months of not bothering) ... he shows his new level in the Lotteries today!

BUT...

My main, who has been levelling regularly hasn't updated for months.

Server = Gilrain.
    Charachter = Endelwulf (should show level 66)

Thanks.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000141455/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

i'm having the same issue, char data not updating. out of my 3 chars, a level 20 doesn't show up at all, a level 41 shows up as a level 20ish and a level 15 shows up as a level 10. my last login was yesterday for all my chars

ah, and i'm on brandywine

I'm lost and can't find myself!

Server: Brandywine

Character, Jeemo, Guardian Class, Real Level 55, listed level 50.
    Character, Smorkaru, Champion Class, Real Level 36, NOT SHOWING AT ALL!
    Character Rhunik, Rune Keeper Class, Real Level 30, NOT SHOWING AT ALL!

I will add that the two new characters who were created after this problem started are not visible at all on the website. Its as if they don't exist.

I try very hard to keep my toons entered in the lottery, but this is rather disheartening. I do tend to win once in a while and I know that each of those new toons probably missed out on at least lottery winning. Nothing can be done about that, but can we please fix it so Brandywine is showing the right data? I'm not the only person on that server showing up with this problem.

Had a very quick fix after my post above - thank you most kindly!

Drat drat and double drat!

Quote Originally Posted by UndefinedNerk View Post
    i'm having the same issue, char data not updating. out of my 3 chars, a level 20 doesn't show up at all, a level 41 shows up as a level 20ish and a level 15 shows up as a level 10. my last login was yesterday for all my chars

ah, and i'm on brandywine
    Another round of lotteries have started up and my toons are still not showing up.

I am not going to suggest we start posting all over the place about this, but we do need to keep this thread up where it can be seen by Sapience.

So... in a word.

BUMP.
    Last edited by Moorgar; Jul 30 2012 at 05:11 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000004e1e46/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [center][COLOR="#FFD700"]Broken Signature provided by Turbine Quality Control[/COLOR][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by GTDoug View Post
    Hmmm

i levelled one of my ALTs yesterday (after months of not bothering) ... he shows his new level in the Lotteries today!

BUT...

My main, who has been levelling regularly hasn't updated for months.

Server = Gilrain.
    Charachter = Endelwulf (should show level 66)

Thanks.
    Been two weeks since I posted the above...

So... BUMP from me too.

Doug
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000141455/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

My cappie Pirrha (Brandywine) is stuck at level 54 and should be 58. Thanks in advance for fixing this.

Thumbs down

same problem here too, my lvl 45 warden only shows as lvl 42.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000002fafca/signature.png]Shanawdithit[/charsig]

Nufin, 43, showing as a lvl 33 on page.
    Server: Brandywine.

Thumbs up .

My characters are updateding correctly. I leveled one character from 70 zu 75 this week and got updated every time I reached a new level.

Server: Maiar

my burglar, Cluthro, is also not updated. He shows as l29 where he is already l33.
    Server: Withywindle

Also, on Brandywine server, my hunter Bampro shows as level 1, where he is already l14
    Withywindle: Inchillont L85 HN / Daeregold L85 CH / Gamner L85 RK / Silksword L85 GD / Silketh L85 LM / Cluthro L73 BG / Stodwolf L47 CP / Silkwing L23 WD / Silka L22 MN

One of my Hunters is still listed as 25 even though he's now 42, that's over 2 weeks out of date. Shame, since last week he was unable to apply for a particularly nice prize for the 30-40 range he was in at the time. IIRC, it was a key/box combo.

One of my Champions is listed as 23, and was 25 when I stopped playing him a few weeks ago.
    My level 18 Minstrel isn't even listed at all, and I created him on July 10th.

It looks like the common thread is roughly 3 weeks since all characters were last updated.

on withywindle my minstrel is lvl 53 but showing lvl 41 and my new warden is lvl 16 but not even listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameranth View Post
    One of my Hunters is still listed as 25 even though he's now 42, that's over 2 weeks out of date.
    Dang; save some XP for the rest of us.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast