We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

Re: Character levels not updating for lotteries

Quote Originally Posted by Bruggie View Post
    This is not vilya specific, my champion, waffy, on Maiar has not been updated for like the last 2 weeks, he turned 20 then and is still shown as 15. Please look into this.
    Thanks! I'll add Maiar to the list for the team to check first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Thank you for having this looked into!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrolen View Post
    FWIW, my husband deleted his Hunter on Silverlode in December and she still shows up for lotteries.
    Very long standing known issue.
    Good to know, thanks.
    [COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]Ayrolen[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrange]Anikosi[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Anfribur[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Ametrine[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Amari[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ayaneth[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Red]Asparagus[/COLOR]-[COLOR=SandyBrown]Anayalos[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Alyradal[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Aloe[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Asiago[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Altanoin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
    7 Haven Way, Tund Loriel, Falathlorn Homesteads
    [COLOR=White]Elendilmir[/COLOR] Arda Shrugged -[COLOR=White]Crickhollow[/COLOR] The Colonists[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

The funny thing is that I sent a notice to them via the bug report tool on these forums 2 weeks ago when it started happening. Only now does Turbine give any indication that they realize there's an issue. I see that the communication flow (or the bug report tool) is working well.....

For an easy way to check if mylotro is working for your server, just see if the leaderboards are updated here http://dailystats.theblackappendage.com/ look on the leaderboard status. Red = not working, green = working. Both Maiar and Vilya have been red for a couple weeks now.

Ran a quick check yesterday and leveled up a couple of my characters on two different servers. All updated on my.lotro.com last night.

So if you're not seeing your levels update, please included the server you are on and at least one of the character names so we can take a look. It may be specifc to certain servers or there may be another issue.
    All my toons are on Vilya.

The ones that have not updated are Cuthalred (Level 41 Captain) and Finavorn (Level 41 Burglar). I've leveled them up over the last 2 weeks.
    Jewahe

Hi can you add my char to the lotterie list, my lotro is bugged so cant access

many thanks

archereo
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000ca409/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The Vilya leader boards are pretty far behind, I have nearly 60k more renown than shown
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000069736/01005/signature.png]Smugo[/charsig]

How is calculated if you are eligible to 5 years anniversary rewards?

Is that which precise date you started to play? (when you start to pay for it?) or is just based on the year you suscribed your account.

Got my account since 2007 and jut got 4 years rewards?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521b00000007a181/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Fabroy View Post
    How is calculated if you are eligible to 5 years anniversary rewards?

Is that which precise date you started to play? (when you start to pay for it?) or is just based on the year you suscribed your account.

Got my account since 2007 and jut got 4 years rewards?
    Errr, why did you post that in this thread? It's unrelated to the topic at hand ...

Rewards are based on (a) when you signed up and (b) whether you are VIP or Premium as of April 15 2012. You can check your signup date at https://myaccount.turbine.com assuming you did not play on the Codemasters servers. Without a more exact date from you, 4-year rewards for signing up in 2007 sounds right to me.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Vilya still not updated. Once again characters that should be eligible for today's Steed of the Champion drawing are not listed because it hasn't registered them as 10+.

Really getting to be a bummer with the special events going on this week that two servers remain out of date.

I am currently only leveling my hobbit guardian Blomma on Maiar. She's still shown at level 66 on the lotteries although that was about two to three weeks back and she's now right in the middle of level 74.
    Can't say anything about the activity log on my.lotro since that's been suffering from the "An error occurred while processing your request"-plague since day one.

New Order, maggots: Eat more carrots! The Dark Lord isn't pleased that none of you can see further than the end of your sword.

all of my characters on vilya are behind.
    Lallor lvl 75 is showing as 60

Quote Originally Posted by Nvara View Post
    Vilya still not updated. Once again characters that should be eligible for today's Steed of the Champion drawing are not listed because it hasn't registered them as 10+.

Really getting to be a bummer with the special events going on this week that two servers remain out of date.
    This is exactly whats annoying to me as well, by the time they sort this out my new mini I was hoping to main will have had no shot at this.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001b39ec/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Please add Colandaran, Felandaran, Malandaran, and Pelandaran on Vilya to the list.

They all show as 65 for the lotteries, but first is now 68 and the other 3 are now 70.

Thanks.
    TANSTAAFL

Woohoo! Maiar is updating again, my champion now shows as 20 :-) Thanks again Sapience for having the team work on it!

Thumbs up Re: Character levels not updating for lotteries

The Lottery has finally acknowledged my Mini's existence on Vilya as well.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001b39ec/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yay! Just noticed they were updating now. Thanks to whoever got this going again. It's nice to finally have my champion in for the champion steed, even if he missed the champion only drawings.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by melting View Post
    all of my characters on vilya are behind.
    Lallor lvl 75 is showing as 60

Still this ^^^, nothing has changed. all of my characters on Vilya show at least 5 levels behind. My champ who is 46 is still showing 33 . My Lore Master showing 60, but is 75. Any idea when these might update as they have been this way for a while. Thanks.

I see they've broken the link between character levels and the lottery again (amongst all the other things they've broken on the community site).

I've got a LM that's level 71 now and is still showing as 68. Been wrong for 3 or 4 days now.

Hmm, yes you are right. My character that leveled yesterday hasn't been updated on the Character Sheet. The log is up to date though.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001a1d67/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

My characters on Riddermark are not updating. In fact, my warlord, Daerdin, shows as Level --. <chuckles> Neither the character info nor the lottery page seem updated for Riddermark.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon. Been enjoying the lotteries, even when I don't win!

Same problem here with Ratharin@Snowbourn server. On my.lotro site he is listed two levels behind when compared to what I've achieved in-game (looks like the info on mylotro is several days behind). On the other hand character log is up to date, displays all the things done in last session :-(

Landroval
    - Laurelwen is 46 showing still as 44
    - Lauraella is 75 showing still as 74

Ashannae(LM85 Taylor) Laureanna(Hunter85/Sch) Annaelen(Mins/78/cook) Moranae(Mins/76/WS)

My Character Nimleb isnt updating as well, shows as lvl 45 when he's now 48 so in the wrong tier for lottery wins....

All my characters on both Belegaer and Laurelin that have leveled recently are still shown with their old levels both on myLotro and on the lottery. The character log does include the recent changes, so one of the characters still shows as level 17 (which she reached on May 5) while her log shows a bunch of quests and level advances after that date up to reaching level 20 (her current level).

I can't check any of the other characters since their character log doesn't show up in myLotro (old EU kinship problems), but the levels they are shown with correspond with the date of the character I mentioned above. It looks like somehow the levels are no longer updated while the rest of the information still is. I'm hoping that this will change again, soon.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast