We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Character levels not updating for lotteries

Is it just me or are the character levels stuck? My character levels have not been updating for at least a week. I can still enter all the lotteries fine, but I'm kind of outgrowing them on some characters that passed the level limit for that lottery already, yet have not been updated.
    Is there anything I can do, need to do, or is this a more common problem and I just need to wait until it starts updating again?
    Find my Lotro outfits @ www.cosmeticlotro.wordpress.com

Re: Character levels not updating for lotteries

Data sync has been broken since last week

If you want to help, Report A Community Site Bug

Wait for them to fix it

I am having this issue too

Looks like they've fixed it. My character that had the wrong level is now correct.

Still out of date for me. I have not yet logged in and back out of my chars yet though (at work).

Edit: It's updating now
    Last edited by Nakiami; Mar 28 2012 at 09:19 AM.

Maybe I spoke too soon. Mine's now gone out of date again :/

Guess they don't do a sync very often, although I'm sure it was fairly immediate up until they broke it.

My level 74 lore master is listed as level 60 for the lotteries. All of my others are off too, lower than what they should be. But if you look at the completed quest they are on level. Imagine a level 60 lore master doing a level 75 quest. I wish they would fix this soon.

Cool Re: Character levels not updating for lotteries

Recently, characters of mine whom have won some items in the lottery are unable to use them - the items are quite a few levels lower.

Since last December I have been awaiting for the - automatic - updating to get to my turn.

This is very frustrating. My level 75 character is still showing as 66, others are out of date also. Please fix this soon.

Agreed - crafting, kin membership and level, all incorrect, and have been at least since the beginning of April, more likely since sometime in February. The funny thing is that the levelling does show up in my character log, but seems impossible to translate to the rest of the system.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

Ran a quick check yesterday and leveled up a couple of my characters on two different servers. All updated on my.lotro.com last night.

So if you're not seeing your levels update, please included the server you are on and at least one of the character names so we can take a look. It may be specifc to certain servers or there may be another issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    So if you're not seeing your levels update, please included the server you are on and at least one of the character names so we can take a look. It may be specifc to certain servers or there may be another issue.
    My captain on Vilya, Cwenfled, shows as 68 on her main character page and for the lotteries, but her activity log properly records her having gotten to level 75 a few days ago.

My hunter Celephor, on Vilya, shows level 67 even though he's 75.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Ran a quick check yesterday and leveled up a couple of my characters on two different servers. All updated on my.lotro.com last night.

All of my characters on Vilya seem to have not updated for a while. Not all of them need it. However, my champion, Dwirorin, is still showing as level 7 which counts him out for the Champion Steed lottery. This is despite the fact that he has not been level 7 for some time (and yes, he has the riding skill). I'm pretty sure two other characters, Cendonath and Cliodnah, have not updated either, but they've only leveled about 1 or 2 levels in a long while and they're still in the correct lottery ranges. Still, they haven't updated.

It seems I'm not the only one from Vilya that hasn't updated. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

Really wish I could have entered Dwirorin in that special Champions only Champion Horse lottery. Though, honestly, with the odds, I'd never get it anyway. ...but would have liked the chance.
    Last edited by Xaelon; Apr 17 2012 at 02:28 PM.

My Warden on Vilya is not updating either. Says lvl 27, he's now 48.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000010cf6f/01008/signature.png]eofirth[/charsig]
    If people cannot write well, they cannot think well, and if they cannot think well, others will do their thinking for them.
    -George Orwell-

My Mini on Vilya still doesn't seem to exist, he is lvl 16.

All characters on Vilya... Are we always the problem children?

Examples as of today:

Character / Lottery shows level / Actual Level
    Tzia / 66 / 75
    Nvara / 40 / 42
    Kaelauri / 9 / 11

Similar problem, Mini on Vilya (Cedroweld) is actually 69 but has been showing as 66 in the Lotteries for about a week now.

Small edit, "Cedroweld 2012/04/13 Reached level 69" is in my activity log but the level as displayed in my.lotro and for the lotteries is still 66.
    Last edited by Wilkens; Apr 17 2012 at 02:43 PM.

One of my characters Annerian on Vilya is the same. The character log is current but the character details page shows no information: no level, no equipment, question marks for stats. And she doesn't appear in the lotteries. This character was created on April 2. Another of my characters, Crysannen, last leveled on April 1 and she DOES show the correct level on the character details page.
    Last edited by tessathecat; Apr 17 2012 at 03:26 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001a1d67/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Based on the replies so far this looks like it may be a vilya specific issue. We're looking into it.

In the meantime I'm trying to figure out how four alts I haven't played in over a year managed to appear in the lottery selection.

This is not vilya specific, my champion, waffy, on Maiar has not been updated for like the last 2 weeks, he turned 20 then and is still shown as 15. Please look into this.

FWIW, my husband deleted his Hunter on Silverlode in December and she still shows up for lotteries.
    [COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]Ayrolen[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrange]Anikosi[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Anfribur[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Ametrine[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Amari[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ayaneth[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Red]Asparagus[/COLOR]-[COLOR=SandyBrown]Anayalos[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Alyradal[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Aloe[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Asiago[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Altanoin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
    7 Haven Way, Tund Loriel, Falathlorn Homesteads
    [COLOR=White]Elendilmir[/COLOR] Arda Shrugged -[COLOR=White]Crickhollow[/COLOR] The Colonists[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrolen View Post
    FWIW, my husband deleted his Hunter on Silverlode in December and she still shows up for lotteries.
    Very long standing known issue.

I've been playing on one server pretty exclusively for a while, so can't say if there is an issue with others, but my Vilya characters are definitely not updating. My main (Ivrenneth, Elf mini) is listed as 69, I'm halfway to 73 with her, and just made a Hobbit burg (called Lupinia) a few days ago, she's not even listed (though deleted another Vilya character, Amaryll, Hobbit guard to make room, and she's been removed from the lotteries).
    Last edited by EllisIstarnie; Apr 17 2012 at 06:42 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast