We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Imladris Population

Been playing on Imladris for 2 years now, and Imladris only and I live in the corner of the World (New Zealand) so most of the time I can go on it's quite empty. Does anyone have a rough idea of the size of this server's popuation compared to others? E.g Brandywine...Would we be considered High Pop? Or Low?

P.S When I do manage to get on during the servers high time glff is moderately busy, quite a few people around, but utterly deserted at 7pm (GMT+13)

Re: Imladris Population

The population is not the problem. GMT+13 thats the problem >.>, most players are from USA EST time or from Europe. You might want to try the server Elendilmir where there are more Aussies, New Zealanders and Asians (probably more suitable for your timezone).

Imladris is the lowest population server (or at least it was before it was open to server transfers, but I'd be willing to bet it still is, especially since all the recent transfers off the server)...so yeah, there's your problem. The majority of Imi's population is all below level 40 or so. Go to a low level area, you'll see what I mean. Not many of them stick around long enough to get into the Moria and up areas where the game really starts to pick up (in terms of instances and stuff), so they get bored and either quit playing or just make more low level alts.

Oh and yeah, it's mostly a US server so that's another reason why you'd be having problems finding people.

Got one 75 hunter in Imladris now, fully geared and not willing to play on it anymore at least until Rohan. Making a new Warden alt which server would you recommend? Something with high number of low-medium levels.

I think pretty much all the servers have a large number of low-medium level people playing.
    I made a hunter on Brandywine to play with some friends a while back and I know that it was always busy there. Like...very busy.

Well i would not say it's abandoned by other people cus i know quite many lvl 60+ and there are many low-mid lvls too. You can see many more ppl whn fest comes on. thy are basicly crawling round the fest places.

I can vouch that there is not a single 75 on Imladris at all.

lolol TFA is still alive

@Fishfingers,

If you don't mind raiding somewhat late (I think we start at about 11pm NZ time, although that will be going to 10pm at the end of the month with the end of DST), then you might be interested in our kinship - Strength in Numbers. Check out this post, we're actively raiding (cleared 3 wings of ToO on Sunday) but looking to recruit a few more people to get more consistent numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by byzantinebobby View Post
    I can vouch that there is not a single 75 on Imladris at all.
    really - thats strange as the kinship I have been in for a couple of weeks, I noticed on one busy evening there was about 4 characters online who were all 75. as they were all online at the same time then I reckon that this wasn't just the same player with four characters. There was about 10 kin online at this time, I'm level 34, and most were above me.

Quote Originally Posted by anilthyre View Post
    really - thats strange as the kinship I have been in for a couple of weeks, I noticed on one busy evening there was about 4 characters online who were all 75. as they were all online at the same time then I reckon that this wasn't just the same player with four characters. There was about 10 kin online at this time, I'm level 34, and most were above me.
    It was a joke, look at the sig of the poster.

Usually I most activity around Bree or during Festival time, then you can notice all the high level characters you don't normally see.

I admit sometimes I like a lower population like recently when I went to Nen Harn lake area in Bree-land. Nice open area for doing the Bounties, good rewards, wish I had known before starting the Barrow-Downs I could have leveled my Captain a bit easier then and the Expert level items for Prospector and Forester don't hurt.

Well mate i'm an aussie, queenslander in fact so i know where you're coming from. But i'm in an officer in an american kin and it works really well. Normally my 8am-2pm is their 6pm-12pm.
    As for the population of Imi, well i can't say that i haven't wished for it to be bigger sometimes... but hey, its a good server with some good people on it from what i've seen and i really don't have the time to re-do two years of on-off playing on another server.

Well said. I've played on another server as well and I kind of like it here more.

haha thank you
    And the server also has a fantastic roleplay community.

Cool Re: Imladris Population

I believe Imladris is a medium sized server but relatively small compared to Brandywine.

Woah! Drfoster here?

The population is growing quite steadily, it's like medium now.

anybody know how much ppl today?

Quote Originally Posted by heelman View Post
    anybody know how much ppl today?
    Population rank of Imladris is actually 15 or 16 / 29, usually between Silverlode and Anduin servers.
    Twice the least populated server (Gilrain)
    So it is still a medium server