We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Minstrel looking for kin

I'm currently level 44 and have played most of the game solo. I'm a very active player looking for an active kin that does a lot of group content. Would prefer a kin that is full of mature players (18+) and not a bunch of young kids. Ive done some group healing with good results but would like to fine tune my skills as a healer. I'm a former VIP account holder but cant afford right now due to medical bills. I have the Mines of Moria expansion and will purchase Isengard when I'm close to reaching that content. I live in the US (EST). If you're interested reply here or contact me in game, my name is Healthcare. Thanks.

Re: Minstrel looking for kin

Quote Originally Posted by ICB32766 View Post
    I'm currently level 44 and have played most of the game solo. I'm a very active player looking for an active kin that does a lot of group content. Would prefer a kin that is full of mature players (18+) and not a bunch of young kids. Ive done some group healing with good results but would like to fine tune my skills as a healer. I'm a former VIP account holder but cant afford right now due to medical bills. I have the Mines of Moria expansion and will purchase Isengard when I'm close to reaching that content. I live in the US (EST). If you're interested reply here or contact me in game, my name is Healthcare. Thanks.
    Considering your description you might be interested in joining us (Outlaws) or our sister kin (Cuthalions warriors). We currently run Helegrod and Carn Dum raids weekly with them, and do Filikul raid every now and then. Both kins have lots of members in your timezone. I must tell you that we tend to go nuts sometimes^^ eventhough we are mature players :P.

Interested in joining 1 of abovementioned kins?
    Contact (Outlaws)= Danaeth, Mallestrom, Oathbreakersdoom
    Contact (Cuthalions warriors)= Mastadan, Eldariniel
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R11 reaver Lubshag, R11 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

Re: Minstrel looking for kin

I know that our kin would love to have you. We are Forged by Fury. My in game name is Finmicthalion. Our kin is made up mainly of mature older people. There's always something going on raid/skirmish etc. though we usually partner with other kins for this.Quite a few of us are in Moria right now so we'd love to help out.