We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Revival of the SNS, Input Appreciated

I am not sure if everyone has heard yet but we are working on reviving the Saturday Night Social. While we begin to work on details, I welcome you to put forth any ideas such as when the Social starts to any themes or locations you might want to see implemented. I appreciate any and all input. I will continue to keep this post updated with status reports as the planning goes along.

Re: Revival of the SNS, Input Appreciated

Quick little update so far. I have talked with a couple RP kin leaders so far and have gathered some useful feedback that will help out this process alot. Once I have more conversations with other I will compile the general things outlined in these convos and will post them on this thread. However I still need the public help with ideas such as themes, locations, and even problems of past SNS's. PLEASE send me your feedback either through this forum or to Yeohir/Nestwel/Ningannel of the Darkwood Marauders so we can do our best to make this an awesome revival. <looks at the 77 people who have viewed this post so far and hasn't said anything >

Err... <successfully called out>

I'll message you in game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000010b3d/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Pierced by the friendship of the mortal races.

Red face Re: Revival of the SNS, Input Appreciated

hmmmm... i must admit i have never attended a SNS... well actual i may have but i thought it was just a load of people RPing in the Bree Mess hall... maybe it was...
    Anyway, back to the point i always thing that The prancing pony is good for an RP but its great to vary the location as well....
    But anyway what are the times for the SNS? (In GMT please since i'm in Australia, +10GMT)
    Its always nice to meet up and do some RPing outside of my kin, so i look forward to attending!
    -Winter

In general news, I will most likely be posting a summation of inputs so far to this thread either late Saturday or early Sunday. We have had a wide range of opinions and ideas so far and are always happy to hear more. To answer Winterwolf's question, in the past the SNS was held as a variety of locations all over Middle Earth at 9 ET on Saturday which is <does some math> around noon I believe for you on Sunday. So far from the input gathered, the time will probably be shifted earlier a couple hours but that will be officially determined and included with the summation report.

As always, thanks everyone for your thoughts so far. Please do not hesitate to contact me (Yeohir), Nestwel, or Ningannel of the Darkwood Marauders should you have ideas or concerns regarding the SNS.

My only suggestion would be to steer clear of kinhouses, since they are very out of the way, whereas most of the inns and taverns frequented by the SNS were high-traffic areas that were nearer to most major locations. (Michel Delving, Bree, etc.)

Hear ye, Hear ye, Role Players on the Imladris Server!

We are pleased to announce we will be resuming the Saturday Night Socials (SNSs) starting Saturday March 31, 2012 at 7:00 PM EST. Please note the new (earlier) start time! The social will be held in the Mess Hall in Bree (just south of the Crafting Hall)

We'd like to thank everyone who provided input and suggestions regarding this event and how to make it a much better server-wide event than it has ever been.

Please see the original SNS thread (http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...73#post6071073) for all current and future SNS news.

Thanks again, we'll see you there!
    - Ningannel Zee, Leader, The Darkwood Marauders
    Last edited by Ningannel; Mar 26 2012 at 01:51 AM.

Thanks to the planners for a great evening. Many happy returns.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000010b3d/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Pierced by the friendship of the mortal races.