We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The NEW best of crick.

I've noticed that a lot of the people mentioned in the "best of crick" forum are pretty old, so I say we start one concerning the best of crick as of ROI and pre u6. As with the other forum, lets not troll and be honest! I'll go first.

Freeps:
    Burg: In all honesty, I'd have to say kesabur. not sure how big of an impact gear is on burgs but this guy whips me everytime and I'm pretty sure he's only r6.... maybe 7.
    Captain: This is till herja and castielle. both of whom i've not seen out much lately, but def good captains that everyone should remember.
    LM: durgil comes to mind, considering the guy knows his stuff. another name you should all look out for is zeldda. if you don't know her now, you will.
    Guard: This has to go to Medo. absolutely a morale MONSTER, and not a bad leader ;}
    Champion: my vote goes to thorfinn. he's been out long enough to know the works and i mean come on. its thorfinn.
    Minny: two names come to mind here and thats qris and sere. one for dps, one for healing. i'm not saying tacito cause i remember killing you A LOT on ta lawn in 1v1's. though i've not done it sometime so hey. and as for Jennius? he's had to have been gone for over 2 months now...
    Warden: considering this is pre u6, where wardens became this facerolling joke of a class. I'm gonna have to say... Sletho. i remember jumping him on my warg when i was r6 and not dropping the guy at all. crazy.
    Rk: this is still al. who was a monster back then, and... well he's still a monster.
    Hunter: okay i saved this for last because its a pretty tough decision and there was a crazy close draw between 3 people. so close that i may have to come back and change this later this week, or sooner. but my choice is,a and i CANNOT believe I'm saying this. but jessielmor. When someone tells me in group chat that they are going to kill the next person that comes to close, then provides results, TWICE without dying, well that just speaks for itself. Don't let it go to your head woman. the other two were Whizzy and Godless. tops deserves an honorable mention here too.

Creeps
    Warg: Toxic and cali have been, and might just always be the best wargs on crick. with ganonwolf and bane close behind them.
    Reaver: this is still burzan. hope you hold the title forever bud.
    Defiler: Helslime is still an amazing defiler, and Dirtyhealer has definitely proven his worth as well.
    Wl: this hasn't changed for me. Crick's best Warleader is still Chiron, believed to be the father of all the little creeplings. Akban may one day take his place, when GW2 comes out and Chiron quits playing that is.
    Weaver: arach still plays and is still as dangerous as ever. Halkin will be his successor I'm sure.
    Blackarrow: the names that come to mind here are Greenyarrow, Hooke, and Quagmirre. Maybe you all just hate him, but I think he's pretty decent. (also i don't really pay attention to the skill of a ba, haven't 1v1'd alot of em. def won't now.)

well there it is. thats the recent Best of Crick. if i didn't mention you, sorry. I tried to keep from naming a 321606132161061230 people for the spot, and the close ties were exactly that, CLOSE. so post and tell us what YOU think is Crick's best pvmp players.

also, I'm gonna name the best leaders for each side. and this is between the time periods I mentioned.
    Creeps: Gonna have to say Akban and Dirty. both for being a little creative and ballsy, not to mention patient and fun to listen too. miss running MM groups with you everyone!
    Freeps: not sure about this one, if its not Krool or Medo, who leads you people? I've not been on freepside much(though I'm sure i will be. IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE. YAY U6.) but if i don't see those two out, I've got no idea who leads you people. get organized maggots!

Re: The NEW best of crick.

Quote Originally Posted by Selethdawarg View Post
    Hunter: okay i saved this for last because its a pretty tough decision and there was a crazy close draw between 3 people. so close that i may have to come back and change this later this week, or sooner. but my choice is,a and i CANNOT believe I'm saying this. but jessielmor. When someone tells me in group chat that they are going to kill the next person that comes to close, then provides results, TWICE without dying, well that just speaks for itself. Don't let it go to your head woman. the other two were Whizzy and Godless. tops deserves an honorable mention here too.

Hahahaha, thanks bud.

I made a new thread too, last night, but it seems to have disappeared for some reason...

I'll come back and edit this one with my picks if its not deleted in the same way.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000003ada9/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

cappy-herja and worranu always fun fights

burg-nobuddy

gaurd- medo

rk-merlin and al are both always a good fight

hunter-jess

mini- qris I have yet to beat 1v1

champ- thorfinn

lm-rastorn is best 1 I've ever fought, though ain't seen him out more then a couple times

warden- not sure.. seems wardens die if they use spear line, but if they use shield they eventually win, can't call 1 best, there's a few good fights I've had

warg-cali and toxic

warleader-chiron and chiron

defiler- remember running with helslime and not dying easy, which I reckon is good for a healer type

spider-only spider who killed me 1v1 is halkin, anyone else, fight me or I can't know how good you are

blackarrow- not sure if he has been out.. but when I first came out on rk fellon destroyed me

reaver- burz, it was itty
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Thanks for the mentions, guys! But... It's been a while since I played my cappy in the moors and today I tried a little bit... I'm just addicted to my warden. Herja is basicly retired from the Moors... so, I would appoint Worranu or Castielle as the best 1v1 cappies... sorry guys, but raid wise, you gotta go HoH to be appointed!!!! =P

Besides cappies, I'll mention only creeps, cause I haven't fought freeps enough to comment on who's the best.

Warg: Cali and Toxic. Toxic manage to kill my warden shield-line traited! Damn... I did missed a lot of gambits, tho... need a rematch! =P
    Warleader: Chiron.
    Defiler: Haven't fought too many, but they're always a pain to me. Gotta say Dirtyhealer.
    Spider: Halkin and Arach, for sure! Haven't fought Arach in a long time, but I do remember the frustration.
    Blackarrow: I don't like them all... but Hooke did killed me in HH pretty easy. Once! Mind you... ¬¬
    Reaver: Burzan or Pinkprincess. Had more 1v1s with Burzan, but Pink did got the same results against me... some kills, some defeats... (btw: damn you, Itty)
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)

~freep~
    -champ: thor, bjornle (spelling)
    -burgs: personally im a fan of kesabur, he does his job. And cornea always scared me.
    -captains: herja has been, and always will be the best imo
    -guardian: not too many guards come out but i will say the coolest guard name i've ever seen is supertiti
    -hunter: tuff choice but i think whizzy wins this one
    -lore-master: zeldda, the princess of CC
    -minstrel: DPS (tacito) HEALS (serephine)
    -rune keeper: another hard one. i will say AL (not even gonna try to spell) hits the hardest, but lofarr is a beast at healing.
    -warden: ANY warden that traits blue line.

~creeps~
    -reaver: teslashak and burzan are def the top reavers (imo)
    -black arrow: freepoint will always be my fave, but in these days i will vote for darkpyre & hooke (spelling)
    -spider: halkin..... >.>
    -war leader: Ogmog was always a personal fave, but once again for today's moors it would be chiron
    -warg: SOOO many wargs out and about, but i think soulwarg is the best (imo)
    -defiler: slimelord is the father of all defiler's

~leaders~
    On creepside i will say that akban is a very good leader, always did like running with him.
    On freepside, its hard to say, because there isn't that ONE nominated leader. most of the time its throw a X up and join a group with 2 TA and sit and be quiet.....That will change soon, i promise. But since i have to choose, i would say rayn (not even gonna try to spell it bro).

...keep in mind this is my opinion.
    Last edited by treeman5; Mar 17 2012 at 11:25 AM.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5902847FwQNE.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by treeman5 View Post
    ~freep~
    -champ: thor, bjornle (spelling)
    -burgs: personally im a fan of kesabur, he does his job. And cornea always scared me.
    -captains: herja has been, and always will be the best imo
    -guardian: not too many guards come out but i will say the coolest guard name i've ever seen is supertiti
    -hunter: tuff choice but i think whizzy wins this one
    -lore-master: zeldda, the princess of CC
    -minstrel: DPS (tacito) HEALS (serephine)
    -rune keeper: another hard one. i will say AL (not even gonna try to spell) hits the hardest, but lofarr is a beast at healing.
    -warden: ANY warden that traits blue line.

~creeps~
    -reaver: teslashak and burzan are def the top reavers (imo)
    -black arrow: freepoint will always be my fave, but in these days i will vote for darkpyre & hooke (spelling)
    -spider: halkin..... >.>
    -war leader: Ogmog was always a personal fave, but once again for today's moors it would be chiron
    -warg: SOOO many wargs out and about, but i think soulwarg is the best (imo)
    -defiler: slimelord is the father of all defiler's

~leaders~
    On creepside i will say that akban is a very good leader, always did like running with him.
    On freepside, its hard to say, because there isn't that ONE nominated leader. most of the time its throw a X up and join a group with 2 TA and sit and be quiet.....That will change soon, i promise. But since i have to choose, i would say rayn (not even gonna try to spell it bro).

...keep in mind this is my opinion.
    not trying to make you mad dirty but you mention persons not here no more and that don' t fight without npcs..... not try to upset you you dont know what you say about i not mad you not say me but you say people that dont come to moors.....hope you dont be mad.....you have man crush on ogmog

......sorry Medo I had to do it, all in good fun

Quote Originally Posted by fyafyta07 View Post
    not trying to make you mad dirty but you mention persons not here no more and that don' t fight without npcs..... not try to upset you you dont know what you say about i not mad you not say me but you say people that dont come to moors.....hope you dont be mad.....you have man crush on ogmog

......sorry Medo I had to do it, all in good fun
    not trying to be mean, but who is it i mentioned that does no longer play? if your talking about ogmog, then you need to get your facts straight. Saw him bought 2 days ago on his creep, and later that day on his freep. Other than that, the only person i can think of is slimelord, and he really is the father of all defilers.

Another thing is please work on your english...spent more time reading this paragraph then i have the harry potter series.

...all in good fun.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5902847FwQNE.png[/img][/url]

Another thing is please work on your english
    Idk if that's the case here but I do want to inform you that not all players have English as their first language on this server (including myself). Just sayin'.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

not trying to be mean, but who is it i mentioned that does no longer play? if your talking about ogmog, then you need to get your facts straight. Saw him bought 2 days ago on his creep, and later that day on his freep. Other than that, the only person i can think of is slimelord, and he really is the father of all defilers.

Another thing is please work on your english...spent more time reading this paragraph then i have the harry potter series.

...all in good fun.
    Dirty, Dirty, Dirty....tsk tsk.....this is Unklefester. I was more so joking Medo than you due to his post in the other thread. Again it was just a joke and not intended to raise anyones blood pressure. I still love you and you will always be my second favorite defiler(Slimelord is my baby's daddy).

-Unklefester

hunter Jess
    champ thor
    guard medo
    cappy warranu
    warden ray
    rk merlinros
    LM zeldda
    burg stout-he sticks around to fight and it doesnt matter the numbers on
    WL chiron
    spider arach
    warg lol this is bad ummm toxic and my self
    reaver ITTY because he is back dont leave us again noob
    defiler helslime
    BA have to say it quag your fail BA got my vote

I hate the fact that I named my self sorry guys
    Calidog
    Last edited by caliboy14; Mar 27 2012 at 03:38 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002e571/signature.png]Calidog[/charsig]

...all in good fun.
    for all of you that are noobs and nooblets to the moors the father of defilers would be deadlock you all prolly have no clue who he was but he was there even b4 epopdaed GOOD DAY!
    calidog
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002e571/signature.png]Calidog[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by caliboy14 View Post
    for all of you that are noobs and nooblets to the moors the father of defilers would be deadlock you all prolly have no clue who he was but he was there even b4 epopdaed GOOD DAY!
    calidog
    I remember how cool it was when I had my first solo encounter with a creep, it was him, defiler vs champ, I was much worse than I am now and the fight was like 10 minutes, then some warg, gungen/tox/cupcakes or Cali, not sure which, came and ganked me - he was at 1k or smth >.<
    CURSE YOUUUUUUU WARGS!

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Best freeps and creeps are still the people that come out and have fun.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000fd3e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by fyafyta07 View Post
    this is Unklefester. I still love you and you will always be my second favorite defiler(Slimelord is my baby's daddy).

-Unklefester
    LOL much apologies then. Sorry i blew up on you fester, and i didn't know you and slime had a thing for each other O.o

Freeps, creeps, it doesn't matter. The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be: Rick Flair. Whooo!
    Crick: Frankfurd, Franker, Frankflank, Franktank, ICJYOU. Brandy: Buffalochicken, Waterpig, Thesupremecourt

Quote Originally Posted by Selethdawarg View Post
    I've noticed that a lot of the people mentioned in the "best of crick" forum are pretty old, so I say we start one concerning the best of crick as of ROI and pre u6. As with the other forum, lets not troll and be honest! I'll go first.

Freeps:
    Burg: In all honesty, I'd have to say kesabur. not sure how big of an impact gear is on burgs but this guy whips me everytime and I'm pretty sure he's only r6.... maybe 7.
    Captain: This is till herja and castielle. both of whom i've not seen out much lately, but def good captains that everyone should remember.
    LM: durgil comes to mind, considering the guy knows his stuff. another name you should all look out for is zeldda. if you don't know her now, you will.
    Guard: This has to go to Medo. absolutely a morale MONSTER, and not a bad leader ;}
    Champion: my vote goes to thorfinn. he's been out long enough to know the works and i mean come on. its thorfinn.
    Minny: two names come to mind here and thats qris and sere. one for dps, one for healing. i'm not saying tacito cause i remember killing you A LOT on ta lawn in 1v1's. though i've not done it sometime so hey. and as for Jennius? he's had to have been gone for over 2 months now...
    Warden: considering this is pre u6, where wardens became this facerolling joke of a class. I'm gonna have to say... Sletho. i remember jumping him on my warg when i was r6 and not dropping the guy at all. crazy.
    Rk: this is still al. who was a monster back then, and... well he's still a monster.

Creeps
    Warg: Toxic and cali have been, and might just always be the best wargs on crick. with ganonwolf and bane close behind them.
    Reaver: this is still burzan. hope you hold the title forever bud.
    Defiler: Helslime is still an amazing defiler, and Dirtyhealer has definitely proven his worth as well.
    Wl: this hasn't changed for me. Crick's best Warleader is still Chiron, believed to be the father of all the little creeplings. Akban may one day take his place, when GW2 comes out and Chiron quits playing that is.
    Weaver: arach still plays and is still as dangerous as ever. Halkin will be his successor I'm sure.
    Blackarrow: the names that come to mind here are Greenyarrow, Hooke, and Quagmirre. Maybe you all just hate him, but I think he's pretty decent. (also i don't really pay attention to the skill of a ba, haven't 1v1'd alot of em. def won't now.)

well there it is. thats the recent Best of Crick. if i didn't mention you, sorry. I tried to keep from naming a 321606132161061230 people for the spot, and the close ties were exactly that, CLOSE. so post and tell us what YOU think is Crick's best pvmp players.

also, I'm gonna name the best leaders for each side. and this is between the time periods I mentioned.
    Creeps: Gonna have to say Akban and Dirty. both for being a little creative and ballsy, not to mention patient and fun to listen too. miss running MM groups with you everyone!
    Freeps: not sure about this one, if its not Krool or Medo, who leads you people? I've not been on freepside much(though I'm sure i will be. IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE. YAY U6.) but if i don't see those two out, I've got no idea who leads you people. get organized maggots!
    Hey Crickhollow, Kesabur here! Thank you all for the honorable mentions. took a break for a while at R7. Back now and hope to see more freeps and creeps out there.

Watch your back! Burg behind you!
    Last edited by arasekh; May 06 2012 at 04:24 AM.

ppl i try to kill is the ppl i count as the best
    even though some i dont have a chance against

this are the ppl that i enjoy seeing them out there and i try to kill ( i said try :P )

wargs cali/tox/fire.....sele ( though ur somtimes with the wrong side :P )
    wl chiron ( i dont know why i keep going after him :3 ) gris and sere
    defilers EPOP ...... this is the man who teach me how to beat defilers after 20 1v1 u gotta learn somthin ^^ shap/hels/micky
    ba lug and quag
    spiders arach kit and halkin
    reaver ITTY...hawk ( i never beat him before roi ) shagger always a challenge pink i just respect this dude ^^ and barzan

again i didnt call them the best though some of them are i just enjoy fighting them
    lucky i will get to fight side by side some of u till gw2 comes out

./salute medo

PS: i think i couted every good rank on crick lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006270e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Medo > r11 < Guardian__^^__Medoo > r9 < Stalker
    ( all i can do is be me, whatever that is . )

My personal TOP freeps post u6:

Champ:Thor or better Thorminator ,Aervoth
    Guard:Medo,Son,Kaha ^^
    Warden:Rayne,the man wont die! Nupraptor is also very hard to take down.
    Hunter:Ello(she will kite you to death if you`re not careful),Whizzy,Tops
    RK: For dps I personally like Skiper;for healing,definetly Lofarr.
    Burg:Kesabur( he knows his class well),Kleptomania,Slayerr
    Cappy:Irridan,Turkogamer
    LM:Hasgrod,Bluemystic both great cc-ers
    Mini:Bloin,Qris nuff said.

Sorry if I misspeled or forgot someone,I`m a bit tired.

/cheers

Burzan

PS:thanks to everyone who mentioned me in their posts,see you all in game.
    Last edited by 1nTruDeR; May 07 2012 at 09:43 AM.
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Thumbs up Re: The NEW best of crick.

Badegg owns the moors.... just saying Greatest flanker of all time... hats off to you!
    work in progress...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000004848d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Well this is what i think (btw im sneakerz)

freep side.

#######- i have to say whizzy, dang you burn me down fast
    champ- aevororth (i think thats how u spell it) you are one op champ
    guard- i hate to say it but.. medo
    rk- everyone knows this one.. lofarr.. when your healing get the heck out.
    burg- for cheap kills goes to frankfart but if i have to choose it would be good ole beardzilla
    warden- havent seen alot i like but i would say ray
    LM- durgil and dishcloth all the way

i think thats all the classes

creep side

warg- sneakerz (wontshutup), and i would have to say mcdonalds, if you dont believe me try getting 2k rating
    WL- i have to say akban, he got some serious skill and amazing raid leading power when your sitting still you still enjoy it
    BA- well...... i have to go with Quag..... he is halarious and still lead beast raids and lugs i love u to lugs
    Defiler- all though you dont like me i have to go with you... dirtyhealer
    weaver- i would say arach and halkin
    reaver- i have been whatching alot of the reavers for along time now and of course burzan and pink with their rank 10 but the person that really stood out to me is rayvac

leaders- well akban is my favorite but freep side i really dont know i did mabe 2 raids to get rank 2 and the best one i saw was al

creep side
    1. akban
    2 quagmirre
    3. itty
    4. burz
    5. no one mentions him anymore but i have to say hungry
    6. chiron
    7. gabuscus
    8. and i cant believe it but kammando u made my list
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000e9eba/signature.png]Sneakerzz[/charsig]

Been thinking about coming out of retirement and getting slaughtered in the moors for old time's sake. Wouldn't want to loose my 'most deaths' title....I think I have the most, anyway. Oldin and I were both close.

Anyone wanna port me?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000472a9/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Eljamar View Post
    Been thinking about coming out of retirement and getting slaughtered in the moors for old time's sake. Wouldn't want to loose my 'most deaths' title....I think I have the most, anyway. Oldin and I were both close.

Anyone wanna port me?

you need to come out to be one of the best RK(dps) again ^^
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Quote Originally Posted by Eljamar View Post
    Anyone wanna port me?
    Not sure if joking/serious, but they actually dealth with that recently - so no more cappy-train-to-Moors.

I mean, seriously, Turbine fixed something in Moors. Woohoo, isn't that alone worth resubbing?

Hey I take offense with this post, not one mention of myself or acacialord. I was out here when Blinx was around and he was the best, then I was here for along time by myself. Then Medo came along and yea he's great at 1v1's and yes a great leader, but I was out here shield walling alot of the freeps. Medo does that very little. Now Acaialord has pretty much taken over that roll. I survive more then Medo does on his guard. Of all the creeps I really enjoy are The Eggs. This should be about having fun not star huggers , ratings or how good you are doing 1v1's.

Candolos is the most survivable hunter on Crickhollow. You better not ask him for a shield wall because he is ALL RANGED DPS BABY.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000076398/signature.png]Arachnophobia[/charsig]
    "CHEAP EXPLOITING GOATRIDING FREEP ZERGLINGS" -Purebloodnakh™

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast