We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Coda removing fellow buffs

I /bugged this last night and was talking to another mini about it on a foundry run. But it seems after Update 6, when we use a coda, our buffs are being removed from the full fellowship (not just the minstrel). I tested this a few times, and in each stance, and had the same effects each time. I remember it was fixed in some previous update, but it seems to be broken again. Anyone else noticing this? Or aware if it was a "WAI" change with U6?
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Re: Coda removing fellow buffs

There's a two-page thread about it here and mentions on numerous other threads.

Guess you're not a regular reader of this forum?
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR="#FFD700"][SIZE=3][I]"Goddess of song, teach me the story of a hero"[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001c9ba3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Coda removing fellow buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Binidj View Post
    There's a two-page thread about it here and mentions on numerous other threads.

Guess you're not a regular reader of this forum?
    Thanks for the link. I made a quick glance this morning and didn't see that thread. And no, I'm generally not a regular to the class forums anymore.
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]