We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1

    A good first impression!

    Tonight was my first time checking out Imladris pvp, and I had a lot of fun! I got offered to join a group right away, and the people were all cool. So far, it seems like a nice community. I've never made an honest effort at creeping, mostly due to me loving my freep back on my home server so much, but I'll definitely pop in at a busier time very soon and give it a go.

    Thanks Imladris and see you soon!
    Ostara | Anke

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    71

    Re: A good first impression!

    YAY! <hugs>

    Welcome. Glad you enjoyed.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    78

    Re: A good first impression!

    Obviously you didn't meet Andru on your escapades through the Moors...
    Oh you were creeping...never mind then >.>
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000006ef4b/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    // Fontaine - 75 Mini // Evagria - 72 LM // Subtle- 54 Burg // Imtoosexyformyskirt - 38 Cappy

  4. #4

    Re: A good first impression!

    Creep community may be nice, but you will get tired of the server at some point. it's always the same thing and it's not fun.



    If you plan to play a freep here don't join glff, those who are already in, are doomed

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30

    Re: A good first impression!

    Quote Originally Posted by Inglaran View Post
    Creep community may be nice, but you will get tired of the server at some point. it's always the same thing and it's not fun.



    If you plan to play a freep here don't join glff, those who are already in, are doomed
    This game was boring in 2008, those that still call Ettenmoors PvP and get pride from killing there, clearly suffering from some sort of mental illness.

    Hi Imladris, do you need resuscitated?

    P.S. Nice to see your still around June
    AKA, Mosto.

    I'm never changing my signature now, Sapience.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003eb6f/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    78

    Re: A good first impression!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mostovskiy View Post
    This game was boring in 2008, those that still call Ettenmoors PvP and get pride from killing there, clearly suffering from some sort of mental illness.

    Hi Imladris, do you need resuscitated?

    P.S. Nice to see your still around June
    Hey Mostoooo <333
    You left me
    /mood_sad
    /cry
    /hug
    Having fun in SWTOR?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000006ef4b/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    // Fontaine - 75 Mini // Evagria - 72 LM // Subtle- 54 Burg // Imtoosexyformyskirt - 38 Cappy

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30

    Re: A good first impression!

    Quote Originally Posted by GooGooFluffers View Post
    Hey Mostoooo <333
    You left me
    /mood_sad
    /cry
    /hug
    Having fun in SWTOR?
    Ran away all the competition on our server. Cross server queuing comes in two months, game quickly losing interest. GW2 is next on the bulletin board.
    AKA, Mosto.

    I'm never changing my signature now, Sapience.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003eb6f/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    78

    Re: A good first impression!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mostovskiy View Post
    Ran away all the competition on our server. Cross server queuing comes in two months, game quickly losing interest. GW2 is next on the bulletin board.
    Well that's too bad =/
    Imi's gone to hell in the last few weeks...some of the bigger kins disbanding and everyone transferring to different servers. Even V left me all alone now
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000006ef4b/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    // Fontaine - 75 Mini // Evagria - 72 LM // Subtle- 54 Burg // Imtoosexyformyskirt - 38 Cappy

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NW
    Posts
    14

    Smile Re: A good first impression!

    Um... HAI WELCOME! ^ ^

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    453

    Re: A good first impression!

    snaggle!
    The Lover®: So suave. So cool. So debonair. So smooth.

    This is CYAN. This is TEAL. Know the difference.

  11. #11

    Re: A good first impression!

    Quote Originally Posted by GooGooFluffers View Post
    Well that's too bad =/
    Imi's gone to hell in the last few weeks...some of the bigger kins disbanding and everyone transferring to different servers. Even V left me all alone now
    I'm still here in spirit. <3

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    243

    Re: A good first impression!

    MOSTO

    Stalking the forums too, I see!

    Verthandi:




    On Topic:

    Hello! Don't worry, it gets worse! But there are a few out there who are more interested in having fun than being super awesome pros at a horribly imbalanced game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000002737b/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Meneldor Creeps: Amberlamps, R4 Warleader - Armath, R7 Reaver - Gresh, R8 Warg

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30

    Re: A good first impression!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ammath88 View Post
    MOSTO

    Stalking the forums too, I see!

    Verthandi:




    On Topic:

    Hello! Don't worry, it gets worse! But there are a few out there who are more interested in having fun than being super awesome pros at a horribly imbalanced game.
    I was beginning to think you and Gal ran away together. Both MIA. -_-
    AKA, Mosto.

    I'm never changing my signature now, Sapience.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003eb6f/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  14. #14

    Re: A good first impression!

    Quote Originally Posted by Inglaran View Post
    If you plan to play a freep here don't join glff, those who are already in, are doomed
    As everyone, that's in glff, knows i strive to keep the level of conversation high.

    It's good to know that my fellow players appreciate it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    78

    Re: A good first impression!

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiel View Post
    I'm still here in spirit. <3
    D'aww I know <3
    /hug
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000006ef4b/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    // Fontaine - 75 Mini // Evagria - 72 LM // Subtle- 54 Burg // Imtoosexyformyskirt - 38 Cappy

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    243

    Re: A good first impression!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mostovskiy View Post
    I was beginning to think you and Gal ran away together. Both MIA. -_-
    Yeah, no clue what happened to Gal. I kinda got fed up with the population imbalance and random gear bags. Though I heard they fixed the random gear. Has the population levelled out any? At this point I'm just waiting for GW2 and hoping it lives up to the hype.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000002737b/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Meneldor Creeps: Amberlamps, R4 Warleader - Armath, R7 Reaver - Gresh, R8 Warg

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30

    Re: A good first impression!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ammath88 View Post
    Yeah, no clue what happened to Gal. I kinda got fed up with the population imbalance and random gear bags. Though I heard they fixed the random gear. Has the population levelled out any? At this point I'm just waiting for GW2 and hoping it lives up to the hype.
    Game has died of quite a bit, Ilum is dead. All of the RNG for gear will be completely fixed in the 1.2 patch, which is also bringing server-side ranked queues. Lot of class buffs and nerfs in 1.2 as well, so my sage won't be so OP anymore. Unfortunately, by GW2 I expect SWTOR to have to start merging servers, otherwise game will be completely dead. I plan to play GW2 with Matchless as well. Server v Server v Server going to be fun.
    AKA, Mosto.

    I'm never changing my signature now, Sapience.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003eb6f/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    243

    Re: A good first impression!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mostovskiy View Post
    Game has died of quite a bit, Ilum is dead. All of the RNG for gear will be completely fixed in the 1.2 patch, which is also bringing server-side ranked queues. Lot of class buffs and nerfs in 1.2 as well, so my sage won't be so OP anymore. Unfortunately, by GW2 I expect SWTOR to have to start merging servers, otherwise game will be completely dead. I plan to play GW2 with Matchless as well. Server v Server v Server going to be fun.
    Yeah, and I'm loving that there are no factions so no worry of faction imbalances or population issues. The server vs server PvP sounds pretty awesome as well. Also love that any race can play any class. I'll be sure to have an army of Asura :P I hope they do what they did with the first Guild Wars and have different mechanics and even change the effects of skills for PvP from PvE. It was brilliant, really.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000002737b/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Meneldor Creeps: Amberlamps, R4 Warleader - Armath, R7 Reaver - Gresh, R8 Warg

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30

    Re: A good first impression!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ammath88 View Post
    Yeah, and I'm loving that there are no factions so no worry of faction imbalances or population issues. The server vs server PvP sounds pretty awesome as well. Also love that any race can play any class. I'll be sure to have an army of Asura :P I hope they do what they did with the first Guild Wars and have different mechanics and even change the effects of skills for PvP from PvE. It was brilliant, really.
    Pretty much going to be race only affects racial skills, similar to lotro. All classes and skills are the same, skills that you have at use are affected by the weapon your toon is using. AKA different skills for wielding a two handed versus using a mace and such. Open world trebuchet castle siege at night time = amazing.
    AKA, Mosto.

    I'm never changing my signature now, Sapience.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003eb6f/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dâr-Gazag
    Posts
    356

    Re: A good first impression!

    Guild Wars 2 for ze win. They're doing so much right. And because it's F2P from the start, they have no reason to make a long, overly-drawn-out playthrough to keep people renewing their subs.

    In WvWvW you can gather supplies and rebuild fortifications or go build siege weapons in different places. Going to be very dynamic, I'm really looking forward to it. And when you feel like more balanced PvP, 5v5 Structured PvP is there.

    Charr Warrior and Norn Guardian, here I come (I love me some melee)
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

    "It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

  21. #21

    Exclamation Re: A good first impression!

    Yes imladirs has good pvmp...jk im lying our pvmp sucks its derived of huge freep or creep raids and one side picking on the other. sorry to crush your dreams like that. at least you didnt run into a vc noob raid....... . Lucky you not everyone in that kin is annoying though only specific members i wount name. in other news dont drink water from the hoardale river...ITS POISONED i make sure to poison it everyday on my way home from or where i collect man legs for my orc wife and our uruk children. but seriously i hope you will be happy here with imladris pvmp. And try and avoid glff freepside its a disease you can't get rid of you just have to hope its dormant for you.





    P.S. has anyone seen thwarting? or bigpackage? or nisi? or my steel sturdy key i lsot it in cg would appreciate it if someone could find and return it to me plz.

    A remark from sean to himself: I can't stand vc. It makes me mad no matter what im doing or where i am il ldrop everything to send them all back to gv. I can't understand who would come up with such a kin and futhermore who would join it, it completly escapes my grasp i wish i could think on this further but here they are storming up into tr with pentar in the lead.....

  22. #22

    Re: A good first impression!

    sean, if you don't like glff, just type the command /leavechannel glff

    Imladris pvp can get decent, pending on who's leading.

    If it wasn't VC, it would be another kin doing the same thing.....




    ~Bruiser

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dâr-Gazag
    Posts
    356

    Re: A good first impression!

    We need more experienced players who are willing to lead on Creepside. Right now it's pretty much all falling on Hawt and Talidis. I did that for only two weeks in the period where most of the Creeps had left and I was the only one above rank 7 on during that time. So many headaches...

    I'll try every once and a while, though it should be noted that I hate leading :P

    Happy hunting!
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

    "It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

  24. #24

    Arrow Re: A good first impression!

    I used to always lead my fellow creeps int obattle...until i met a very large freep raid of a certain kin and decided right then and there its better not to lead and quietly map out while everyone else in your raid is dying around you. It has kept me alive alot of times. Im not ashamed to get out of harms way, im a star hugging wl and thats not gonna change. But we can still try and lead more ofthen i lead small groups sometimes(but most times i just stalk freeps and watch htem ride around the moors..sigh)

  25. #25

    Re: A good first impression!

    Oh hi Ostara. What's your creep's name. I'll hop onto my outdated level 65 rk or level 50 burg and come hunt you down

    /Aza

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload