We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Multiple-Minstrel Fellowships Broken Again with Update 6.

Requesting testing, corfirmation, and bugging.

In Roots of Fangorn today, took 2 minstrels.
    When the other minstrel hit coda, my athems and coda quickslots greyed out.
    I still had the ballad buffs showing beneath my name, but could not hit anthems or coda.

To open my anthems back up, even though I still showed 3 ballads (and had played 3 ballads w/o a coda) I had to play 3 more additional ballads before the other mini hit another coda.

If he hit another coda before me, my anthems would grey out again.

Left me in a position of being unable to recovery power through anthem of composure, not to mention other buffs being lost.

Now I'm off to write this up in a bug report.

Later tested w/ another minstrel in group against training dummies in Galtrev. We both had the problem.
    Last edited by Moochi; Mar 15 2012 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Edited to add details and clarificatin.
    Silverlode lvl100 raiding characters: Glaistig Skop | lvl100 solo and small group characters: Bede, Elentir, & Wibba

Moochinbras - former expert treasure-hunter of Silverlode, now enjoying retirement on Landroval

Re: Multiple-Minstrel Fellowships Broken Again with Update 6.

We ran Roots of Fangorn with 3 minstrels (2 DPS, 1 heals). It was horrendous getting anthems up and good luck using a Coda with 3 of us in there. Really disappointed this bug is back.

Re: Multiple-Minstrel Fellowships Broken Again with Update 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Moochi View Post
    Requesting testing, corfirmation, and bugging.

In Roots of Fangorn today, took 2 minstrels.
    When the other minstrel hit coda, my athems and coda quickslots greyed out.
    I still had the ballad buffs showing beneath my name, but could not hit anthems or coda.

To open my anthems back up, even though I still showed 3 ballads (and had played 3 ballads w/o a coda) I had to play 3 more additional ballads before the other mini hit another coda.

If he hit another coda before me, my anthems would grey out again.

Left me in a position of being unable to recovery power through anthem of composure, not to mention other buffs being lost.

Now I'm off to write this up in a bug report.

Later tested w/ another minstrel in group against training dummies in Galtrev. We both had the problem.
    It's an old bug that used to be there but was fixed in the patch before the update. It seems now that they've brought it back. Great going Turbine.
    Gilrain - Draigoch First 13/10/2011
    Celestrata - Surprise, it's not a glitch! :D