We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Lame

Lame

From release notes, developer notes;

"The awarded Commendations will be divided equally between all contributing players. Contributing Players are classified as any player that does damage to the target or heals a player that damaged the target."

I had imagined a change in the same old gameplay that's been around for years. However I received about 0 commidations for healing people for an hour or so.

Then the usual things that happen when I heal made me remember why I don't heal out there.

1) I healed a level 40 getting zerged in EC... which in turn made ALL the NPCs in EC go wild and kill me.

2) Suddenly all the creep NPC's are attacking me..... freeps getting heals ignore this and I'm left to deal with someone else's NPCs.

I will try going heals again sometime soon...when the moors is less full of hungry hungry creeps waiting for freeps to get though the new content. I'm wondering if Defilers/War leaders saw commidations for healing others?

Thumbs down Re: Lame

I was at the same battle with Flimlin and we were helping a lvl 40 with the moors. The creeps pushed into the Elf Camp and I suddenly noticed that we were being attacked by the Elf Camp NPC's. It was a total wipe, mainly because none of us were expecting to be killed by our own side. Why did this happen? Someone said it was because we were helping the Lvl 40, but I don't understand how that could be since you can go to the moors at lvl 40.

Is it a bug? Or what is the cause of this strange anamoly?

Re: Lame

Any player below 40 will get attacked by freep NPC's. I think this had something to do with the RK's level 39 healing rock pet thing.

Quote Originally Posted by uhgoo View Post
    From release notes, developer notes;

"The awarded Commendations will be divided equally between all contributing players. Contributing Players are classified as any player that does damage to the target or heals a player that damaged the target."

I had imagined a change in the same old gameplay that's been around for years. However I received about 0 commidations for healing people for an hour or so.

Then the usual things that happen when I heal made me remember why I don't heal out there.

1) I healed a level 40 getting zerged in EC... which in turn made ALL the NPCs in EC go wild and kill me.

2) Suddenly all the creep NPC's are attacking me..... freeps getting heals ignore this and I'm left to deal with someone else's NPCs.

I will try going heals again sometime soon...when the moors is less full of hungry hungry creeps waiting for freeps to get though the new content. I'm wondering if Defilers/War leaders saw commidations for healing others?
    I so sowee flimmy! I luz u!

Yeah man, same #### happened to me at every rez camp fight. I target one or two hunters and keep them in the fight, then get nothing out of it...done with that for now, at least until I see different. Oh well

I've been getting commendations for keeping Conviction on people. What I do is: throw out Conviction, kill a creep, get commendations. Not sure what you're having trouble with.