We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    between Joliet Il and Sturgeon Bay Wi and Iron River Mi

Red face How do I get to the new section that was just started on 3/12/12

I am a level 75 and cannot figure out how to get to the Great River area...I am stuck in Isengard or in Mirkwood. What path do I take? Help...I am lost!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000158d42/01008/signature.png]Thorsma[/charsig]

Re: How do I get to the new section that was just started on 3/12/12

the path start in lothlorien at the vineyards.
    bottom south-east corner of the loth map
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100002e1bb7/signature.png]Cokaine[/charsig]

Alternately you can start Vol III, Book 6 (if you can) in Grimbold's Camp, it'll lead you to the new region as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutoxin View Post
    Alternately you can start Vol III, Book 6 (if you can) in Grimbold's Camp, it'll lead you to the new region as well.
    So how does that work. I have a 75 Warden who has completed all book quests to date and is kindred with all factions except the Eldgang but still I cannot get the quest from Grimbold!!

Perhaps someone somewhere should post the pre-requisites to progress the book quest.

Or is it yet another bug

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Yeti View Post
    So how does that work. I have a 75 Warden who has completed all book quests to date and is kindred with all factions except the Eldgang but still I cannot get the quest from Grimbold!!

Perhaps someone somewhere should post the pre-requisites to progress the book quest.

Or is it yet another bug
    You have to have finished Book 5 - the Battles at the Ford series. To start Book 6 Grimbold tells you to go find a bedroll. The quests automatically port you to Lothlorien and then to Thinglad.

between Joliet Il and Sturgeon Bay Wi and Iron River Mi

Smile Found it.

I am now level 85 and searching for the quest that gives the swan fountain to barter...Any ideas? Thank you so much for the other help.
    Thorsma
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000158d42/01008/signature.png]Thorsma[/charsig]