We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Orion minstrel armor and finesse Issues

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPunkk View Post
    I love how much stuff is broken when it comes to Minnies.

They forgot Finesse on the Draigoch set. They added it. They accidentally removed it again.

They broke Anthems wiping. They fixed it. They broke it again.

Now I hear they've broken a ToO set bonus...when already one didn't work (the Warspeech set 5 bonus does nothing at all).

Wonderful.
    Don't you love when the devs don't even play the classes they change? I absolutely love it! (BTW, this isn't an attack on a dev, since they themselves said it)

Re: Orion minstrel armor and finesse Issues

I forgot to mention Coda.

They broke the dmg. They fixed it. they broke it again. Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by AtzumoKayami View Post
    Don't you love when the devs don't even play the classes they change? I absolutely love it! (BTW, this isn't an attack on a dev, since they themselves said it)
    It makes it hurt to live.

But I don't think it is the Devs who are at fault. The problem if you ask me is the beta testing. In that...there is none. I KNOW for a FACT they take nothing or almost nothing from the Beta testing of the patches. On two iterations of Bullroarer now I have bugged things...things that could EASILY be fixed. Things they were adjusting ANYWAY...and the bugs were all ignored. For example:

The highest tier Mins instruments. The overwhelming majority of them are missing the effect that sets Echoes of Battle to Beleriand Damage. I've bugged this a lot. In U6...they were tinkering with the Mins Instruments. Guess what they didn't fix, again? My Common damage EoB Harp will tell you if you aren't sure.

They don't even fix the typos. My Wargs Shadwos stance will tell you that.
    Last edited by PhantomPunkk; Mar 16 2012 at 05:44 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2