We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where did it go?

I placed a Draigoch fireplace in my kinhouse and recently a kinmate redecorated. The fireplace was taken off the wall when they redecorated.
    Since the Draigoch fireplace is a trophy, isn't it bound to me?
    I looked in the kin chests, my personal house chest, my inventory on both toons from that server, the vaults from both toons, the shared storage and escrow broker and still can't find it.

Where else should I look to get it back?

Re: Where did it go?

If the Lorebook entry for the Draigoch's Fireplace is correct, then it's probably not bound since it doesn't state that it is. Compare that to the Ornate Lórien Fireplace which does state "Bind on Acquire". So very likely whoever redecorated has it.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

just confirming that the fireplace is NOT bound. the token you take to the taxidermist is bound i believe, but the fireplace itself is not.

Ah, I see.
    Thank you.
    Now the awkward questioning of kinmates....

Quote Originally Posted by Anwiga View Post
    Ah, I see.
    Thank you.
    Now the awkward questioning of kinmates....
    Hopefully it was just an oversight...but maybe check the AH as well, just in case.

I don't see why a housing chest / decoration log would be so hard to implement...
    Krysfaerun (105 Minstrel), Wyrana (105 Guardian), Krysfrune (105 Rune-Keeper), Krysbruin (105 Beorning), Voxmoney (40 Warden), Merrykrysmas (40 Burglar) - Vox Immortalis
    Manlyman (41 Captain) - Tappa Kegga Dae

Formerly of Elendilmir, Now of Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Fruinjuice View Post
    I don't see why a housing chest / decoration log would be so hard to implement...
    I doubt it is hard. It is simply one of the 8,743 good ideas in the job jar for which there is no available worker bee to "make it so".
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.