We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Smile The Agile Hunter Solo List

Over the years I've seen various threads on the forums of other classes about what they can solo, such as The Mighty Champion's Solo List. After reading a few of these threads I asked myself why isn't there a hunter list yet? Because were really one of the best solo classes we have run speed buffs and slows for kiting, a few self heals, and some nice D.P.S. So without further ado, welcome to The Agile (champs stack might we stack agility Hunter Solo List.

Rules:
    1. No lotro store buffs, and no buffs from other classes.
    2. This might be obvious but it must be done solo, you can have other people open up the fight if you don't have the key or something, but you must fight SOLO.

The list ( I will add screenshot/video later I'm not on my main computer right now)

Dhit the troll - esteldin bounty quest
    Ruthlog the drake - esteldin bounty quest
    Sword halls - all bosses easy mode
    Warg pens - hard mode
    Urugath - EVERYTHING DIES
    Carn dum - everything but morodirith and the cloning nazgul guy (forget his name)
    Barad Gulran - everything but the last boss
    Rockwithers - ettenmoors near EC
    Ettenmoors outpost - creep held the wood troll one is too hard
    Torahammas - mammoth randomlly spawns in forochel
    Crushing Force- 3 trolls near thangulhald in mirkwood
    Ncf tier 2- caldron and spider bosses
    Urugath, Carn Dum, and Rift gate keepers - trolls outside entrances to these instances
    Nar's peak daily - this includes the nemesis drake
    Wintersebb drake- drake near the Isendeep in the moors
    Library level 75 bosses 1 and 2- make sure you have a first age bow for this dps race.
    Coldbear level 50 - set helegrod dragon wing to level 50 and make sure you have 2 hours for kiting no really.
    Riptalon - level 60 flake dropper in the redhorn lodes of moria
    Dagorchs - level 65 flake dropper outside of bg entrance in mirkwood hes not root immune......

Well that's it for now, feel free to post your own challenge, I'll post more later two.

-Emmett a.k.a Godofdeath of Brandywine

Edit: Any creep rank 9 plus counts as a solo after update 6 LoL I hate audacity
    Last edited by deaathgod; Mar 11 2012 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Editing ftw
    The battle is won, but the child is lost.

Re: The Agile Hunter Solo List

Solo Urugarth -

[Bear with me, never bothered to take a pic at the end.]

Sword-Halls for the sake of it -

Coldbear -

FAIL!

~One more when I get to it and try~

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

Congrats on sword halls, coldbear takes a lot, and i mean A LOT of kiting better luck next time, i'm thinking of doing fangorn tier 1 soon . also what armour are you using try the faron set.

Quote Originally Posted by deaathgod View Post

Dhit the troll - esteldin bounty quest (done)
    Ruthlog the drake - esteldin bounty quest (done)
    Sword halls - all bosses easy mode (done)
    Warg pens - hard mode(not possible sorry)
    Urugath - EVERYTHING DIES (done)
    Carn dum - everything but morodirith and the cloning nazgul guy (forget his name) (done)
    Barad Gulran - everything but the last boss (done)
    Rockwithers - ettenmoors near EC (done)
    Ettenmoors outpost - creep held the wood troll one is too hard (never tried)
    Torahammas - mammoth randomlly spawns in forochel (never seen it)
    Crushing Force- 3 trolls near thangulhald in mirkwood (dunno wth this is)
    Ncf tier 2- caldron and spider bosses (i doubt u can solo the spider boss because it does have ranged attacks)
    Urugath, Carn Dum, and Rift gate keepers - trolls outside entrances to these instances (done)
    Nar's peak daily - this includes the nemesis drake (never tried)
    Wintersebb drake- drake near the Isendeep in the moors (done)
    Library level 75 bosses 1 and 2- make sure you have a first age bow for this dps race. (done)
    Coldbear level 50 - set helegrod dragon wing to level 50 and make sure you have 2 hours for kiting no really. (never tried and probably never will)
    Riptalon - level 60 flake dropper in the redhorn lodes of moria (never seen it)
    Dagorchs - level 65 flake dropper outside of bg entrance in mirkwood hes not root immune...... (killed)

))))))))))))))))))
    Last edited by bfub467; Mar 11 2012 at 07:34 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000040400a/signature.png]Baldrmax[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by bfub467 View Post
    ))))))))))))))))))
    Proof! :P

Unless you are Chuck Norris, some of those things you ticked off are impossible.
    But hey, I havn't tried them yet, so who knows, maybe they are easy.
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by zalladi View Post
    Proof! :P

Unless you are Chuck Norris, some of those things you ticked off are impossible.
    But hey, I havn't tried them yet, so who knows, maybe they are easy.
    all are easy trying coldbear now cause im bored
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000040400a/signature.png]Baldrmax[/charsig]

colbear done - 2 hours of kiting? lol took me 6 mins

http://www.resistance.dkpsystem.com/viewpic.php?id=299

edit 1: 5 mins 20s actually
    Last edited by bfub467; Mar 11 2012 at 08:16 PM.

Sorry bald i meant level 75 coldbear took 2 hours. level 50 yeah thats like 10 minuteish and 75 is almost impossible, warg pens hm is not impossible though.

I did first 2 bosses of ncf solo, altough it was t1 and not the t2 you mentioned to do.
    *EDIT
    Did it t2 this time.
    Last edited by Felagand; Mar 23 2012 at 08:29 PM.

Grats on ncf fela.

I'm adding the trolls in the limlight gorge to the list dont try it unless you are trapper of foes traited there is no way to dps them down you need to cc kite, im going to see if the spiders are doable later.

Combat Traps + Strong Intimidation is sufficient to solo any of the ~70k mobs in the area.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000069736/01005/signature.png]Smugo[/charsig]

I'm adding the trolls in the limlight gorge to the list dont try it unless you are trapper of foes traited there is no way to dps them down you need to cc kite, im going to see if the spiders are doable later.

You talking the big ones or the 75k's? The 75k trolls are not hard, you just have to figure them out. You've just got to avoid them getting their buffs up. For the 140k+ perhaps, idk I haven't tried them yet. Maybe today.

Quote Originally Posted by Smugo View Post
    Combat Traps + Strong Intimidation is sufficient to solo any of the ~70k mobs in the area.
    You don't need either tbh. Maybe you're just suggesting those for someone else, but imo neither is necessary.
    [CENTER][FONT=Garamond][B][COLOR=#424242]« [COLOR=#FF0000]S[/COLOR]eyz [COLOR=#FF0000]V[/COLOR]anguard - R14 »[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042040000000a4551/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Menacing Huorn - Nemesis - 146,975

And right after that I wanted more

Giant Gorge-lurker - Nemesis - 145,520

Traited 5y and a "survival" LI with decreased PO CD, SoE +%, and AR 100%.

Hunter FTW!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000b8fa0/signature.png]Seanconneryburz[/charsig]

Aranshoopinlas ಠ_ಠ

Solo'd both nemesi troll bosses in limlight yesterday 160k each. Quite easy tbh. What next.... hmmmmm

Smile Re: The Agile Hunter Solo List

I'm glad everyone's enjoying limlight solo If anyone has any more suggestions feel free to add them. I meant 5 yellow was (almost completely) needed for the nemesis bosses not the 70k guys. Keep on huntering.

OOoooo I wanna try this
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Grats on ncf fela.

I more or less always solo the kill 4 trolls daily and you dont need trapper trait line to do it. I also do the spider web daily solo too. I've only done a 70k tree solo onnce but will try again for some pics.

the spiders are easiest, after a few practices the trolls are easy too, you need to kite and use cc wisely. Did the tree around a huge rock to get out of LOS, bards arrow and traps are useful. I dont trait yellow for these.

did the rep troll at 65 regularly but never managed the rep drake.

Going to try some more in the list

Yeah, killing the 70k limlight mobs can be done without traiting yellow, done it once on each type, tree/troll/spider, but usually I'm too lazy to put in the concentration necessary to do so and ez-mode it in yellow now that i know I can. Killing the named trolls, 150k nemesis spiders definitely needed 5y; haven't tried the 150k trees yet.
    Eilinel, Bejaren- 85 Hunters
    Lienric-85 Warden
    Ilenwyn-85 Mini
    Gerlendad- 85 Burg

claimed 5 moors OP's by killing the tyrant npcs
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/1repgl.jpg[/IMG]
    Vilya: r11 Hunter, r11 Reaver, r7 WL r7 Defiler
    Snowbourne: r3 Warg
    Imladris: r7 Spider

In the space between worlds, thinking, exploring, learning, dreaming, creating and always passing on

In relation to Limlight; doing allthe 70s is simple enough without trapper.

Ghamp/Gank were done without trapper.

The 140 Nemesi I used trapper for, though with Trapper traiting, neither spider Nems, nor Tree nems were overly challenging.

In my efforts to solo completely through Limlight, I also did the prospecting quests, andthese defintely needed trapper, however,

All three ore veins, Iron (two trolls) ,Copper (two trolls), and Silver (Three trolls), all done solo. The latter was a dance and a half to be sure, and even one or two more resists would have menat fuilure, since letting them have any face time at all with you is trouble... certainly the hardest solo thing in Limlight.
    Rider, Fighter, Virgin, Lover; Watcher, Chaser, Bearer of Pain.
    Victim tormented, Abused and Broken; Rise from the ashes and Hunt once again.
    And Vengeance Be Thy Oath.

Red face Re: The Agile Hunter Solo List

Thx for post!Very good!

Solo'd the 2 160k morale trolls, Ghank and Gack for the mill quests. 5 ToF with capstone. was a blast.
    "Dwelling on the past only ensures that you will fall in the future."
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

[url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5703758eAcvg.png[/img][/url]

I thought I would try the Carn Dum challenge - and got as far as the OP. Cloning Nazgul (Gurthul) ends up overwhelming me on his 3rd or 4th incarnation, and I haven't been able to solo Helchgam.

Anyone soloed these two and have some tips?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000013ee56/01008/signature.png]Laurela[/charsig]

Solo'd moors OP today no problem.....traited 5 blue 2 red
    Ghalsen R11 Hunter
    Ghalrem R10 Warg
    Truckface

in tof its pretty easy I do it without getting hit although in the vid I did get hit once o well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7SGUyvhl4k
    work in progress...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000004848d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast