We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Quick Question

Quick Question

Just returned from my month ban, and it seems like a whole new batch of freeps are out and only a few sightings of the ones I was used to seeing I've been back for 5 days and haven't seen one night-time Tater raid out there D: Did real life just get a hold on all you? I miss being facerolled repeatedly :'( Plzzzzzz comeeeeee backkkkkk Oh and where are all the rez campers? I hate having to walk/map to TR for fights :O

Re: Quick Question

Drakk!!! I been wondering what happened to you! Welcome back
    I've been busy with college but I'm still out there occasionally Been some pretty good fights.

Quote Originally Posted by jrayk View Post
    Oh and where are all the rez campers? I hate having to walk/map to TR for fights :O
    What?!! Are you crazy??? You've been face-rolled too much because it has made you brain dead! LOL I HATE rez fights! Rez fights are for BA's. I saw you out last night, so welcome back!!

Quote Originally Posted by FA1THS View Post
    What?!! Are you crazy??? You've been face-rolled too much because it has made you brain dead! LOL I HATE rez fights! Rez fights are for BA's. I saw you out last night, so welcome back!!
    I honestly don't like rez fights either. I really wish we could have more open field battles, those are always a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by JustEscape22 View Post
    I honestly don't like rez fights either. I really wish we could have more open field battles, those are always a blast.
    There were tons of open field fights last night. It was great!!! Got about 6k infamy yesterday.

There were tons of open field fights last night. It was great!!! Got about 6k infamy yesterday.
    I saw you out there! I agree the fights were really fun! I had a blast

Thank you for the warm welcomes back Sadly, my play time is limited now too. Working really long days. But, I'm looking forward to seeing you guys out there :P

You Win...!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=4][COLOR=yellow][B]Enhanced daily living...Through superior pharmacology....[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by SirGhost View Post
    You Win...!!!!!!!!

ROFL!!!! Ahhhh! A glimpse of the days before Lotro went plh! I miss those days. Thank you!!! I needed that. Minye, I said hello to you a couple of times this weekend.