We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool The War is Over.

I have successfully tamed the vicious beings known to some as Freeps. Our armies have merged and peace has been brought to the Ettenmoors. Angmar-un!

As you can see, they are as obedient as the canines that people mistakenly liken me to. They are the tame beasts, not I.

Unfortunately, our new army was all but decimated due to the carelessness of a certain individual who shall remain unnamed *cough*, a carelessness brought on through the sheer fatigue of traversing almost the entirety of the Ettenmoors.

[center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Re: The War is Over.

And so, back to your bickering and violence, I suppose. We have come close this day, and Angmar shall yet prevail!
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

[CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/15evc3l.png[/IMG]
    [I]Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito[/I]
    [/CENTER]

The plastic blade is easy to tame