We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Get Server Name Programatically?

I've browsed through the API reference, and didn't see a way to programatically get a string for the server name (like "Elendilmir" for instance), and I was wondering if there is some way to do this in the API?
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

Re: Get Server Name Programatically?

I am at work and so can't do any work on this - but under the save settings there is something like "Plugins.Datascope.Server" . I wonder if this can be used to return the server name?

Quote Originally Posted by Dvarlin View Post
    I am at work and so can't do any work on this - but under the save settings there is something like "Plugins.Datascope.Server" . I wonder if this can be used to return the server name?
    That's only a flag to a native function, so I don't believe so. There is no way to get the server name afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvarlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evendale View Post
    That's only a flag to a native function, so I don't believe so. There is no way to get the server name afaik.
    That's correct. If you have a flag in a table, and save the table, you get an int in the data file.

And I was figuring that's the case with the server name.... wanted to double-check in case someone knows something I don't. =/
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West