We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

5 manned Gondamon raid

Just like to say grats to the 5 of us that cleared a Gondamon raid tonight, myself, Delamore, Marvi, Hulken, and Astridyr, the cappy healing us all :P (along with some herbalists lol). It may seem a bit silly, but it was a lot of fun XD

And here's a screenie for some proof

http://i42.tinypic.com/ipp7c5.png
    Last edited by Leirariel; Mar 06 2012 at 02:59 AM.

4 Twinfall Path, Tund Nir, Falathlorn Homesteads, Eldar

Re: 5 manned Gondamon raid

Quote Originally Posted by Leirariel View Post
    Just like to say grats to the 5 of us that cleared a Gondamon raid tonight, myself, Delamore, Marvi, Hulken, and Astridyr, the cappy healing us all :P (along with some herbalists lol). It may seem a bit silly, but it was a lot of fun XD

And here's a screenie for some proof

http://i42.tinypic.com/ipp7c5.png
    When you said "raid", I thought you meant you had done a 12 man with only 5! Still, well done.

lol, well it was a skirm raid :P, sorry I didn't make that very clear

Yeah 5 manned a T1 Gond raid, awesome!!!!! Hulken (tank), Marvi (RK dps), Delamore (champ), Lef (hunter), and Astridyr (cappy)

Quote Originally Posted by angryhands View Post
    When you said "raid", I thought you meant you had done a 12 man with only 5! Still, well done.
    It was actually a 12-man skirm raid, which we completed with only 5 people.
    We had Astridyr and 3-4 herbalists healing, I didn't even throw out a IPtH because I was about half asleep the entire run

BR loves 6-manning skirm raids. It's less laggy and you get more out of it. Quite fun

Quote Originally Posted by Aellor View Post
    BR loves 6-manning skirm raids. It's less laggy and you get more out of it. Quite fun
    It was a lot of fun . Hopefully we'll all get together and do one again sometime, much less competition for loot

Quote Originally Posted by Aellor View Post
    Yep, I've run a few of those with you guys. The main reason this run struck me as a neat achievement was that we had only herbalists and the cappy healing. Admittedly, we didn't get a primordial wrath, frigid squall, rage of morgoth, probably our worst pair being a storm-keeper and leadfoot brute (which was REALLY painful). What really shocked me was that (with the exception of that RK wannabe/brute pair, and my tendency to over-DPS with AoEs) it was a really smooth run, probably one of the smoothest gondamon runs I've ever done.

I definitely agree with you, Marvi. As soon as we passed that stormkeeper/brute hurdle, it was smooth sailing, which is among the reasons why i thought it'd be neat to share with everyone, though apparently i did a rather poor job of explaining things :P