We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool There's a rumor...

Some of you may have heard rumors of a dwarf giving away symbols of different values in a sort of "flash events". There was the "dress ugly and win" and then there was the "hide and seek". Now, i have it from a very reliable source that there might be something extra this week. My source will not reveal the nature of the event at this time but says it might be a good idea to participate.
    All he said was that when the time is right he will announce the TaC in globallff providing all the necessary details. After relaying this he headed out the door and continued his journey....

PS. If you don't know what globallff is type this ingame: /joinchannel globallff

Re: There's a rumor...

What server?

All of them?

Cheers!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001df064/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Well, he did mention Withywindle, and it's posted on the Withy subforum... so I suppose you can be pretty certain that it is on Withy

True, true...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001df064/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Fralin View Post
    Well, he did mention Withywindle, and it's posted on the Withy subforum... so I suppose you can be pretty certain that it is on Withy
    I only wish that our beloved Kenny stays alive long enough so that we can find him.
    [COLOR=#00ff00]The road to success is always under construction.[/COLOR]

It certainly would make things easier, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fralin View Post
    Some of you may have heard rumors of a dwarf giving away symbols of different values in a sort of "flash events". There was the "dress ugly and win" and then there was the "hide and seek". Now, i have it from a very reliable source that there might be something extra this week. My source will not reveal the nature of the event at this time but says it might be a good idea to participate.
    All he said was that when the time is right he will announce the TaC in globallff providing all the necessary details. After relaying this he headed out the door and continued his journey....

PS. If you don't know what globallff is type this ingame: /joinchannel globallff
    I like these type of mini-games you organize, please don't forget this good habit :-)

Thx i'll try to keep it in mind

Awesome initiatives Fralin! Keep these things up!

Once again, great fun today Events like that makes WW much more nice place to play on
    Christiniel, leader of Czech Royal Knights on Withywindle server

/joinchannel lookingforfralin

Isn't that what globallff is for? Global Look For Fralin?

i got to dam close on the one last week >.<.

to bad i was playing on my RK lvl 47 :/. else u would be busted :P.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003ae88/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Came across some interesting information while roving middle-Earth. It seems that yet another member of the community has gone missing and this time it's not even a dwarf(?!). From what i could gather he was talking about some old king... or it could have been used celery, he was a bit unclear on that part. Anyway, according to my calculations he's bound to turn up either on friday or saturday, more likely on saturday. Lets hope we can find him in time this time around

Today we had three Global-Look-For-Fralin going, gz to the winners and thanks to all those who participated

1st hiding spot: Boat-Keeper at Tinnundir (Prize: Worn celebrimbor)
    2nd spot: Skybar in 21st (No Winner)
    3rd spot: mointain pass in Eregion (Great River bracelet)

Another time thanks for putting them on Fralin, My hunter had his swimming exercise done for a good while hehe.