We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Lore-masters & Audacity

Quote Originally Posted by Idiotvillage View Post
    Also they can kite with hots on themselves.
    Kite what, norbogs?
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Funny that people with defilers sigs keep commenting about defilers in the lore master sub section in a thread about lore masters. Perhaps you should be complaining in your own thread in the defiler section? Defiler complaints are largely irrelevant in the context of the thread, they are not characterised as being "masters of crowd control" and a large proportion of their skills don't have a cc component in addition to a key feature of the class being able to make themselves largely immune to crowd control.
    Last edited by Idiotvillage; Mar 05 2012 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    Exactly.

Audacity impacts all of us in the same way, however a LM uses CC to fight.

We are the only class with long inductions as our main skills and no effective way of making them immune to setback (parables and cctv are minor compared to needfull haste). We combo our CC with our big nukes, we stun with ents so that we get lightning storm off without watching the bar get set back for 15 seconds.

With audacity, we will no longer be able to stun long enough with ents for us to pop LS, making the Ents into LS combo useless and removing a huge part of our bursting power.

There are many more combinations of our skills which will now be less effective.

Lm is the class that relies most on CC in this game, spider is relies on it the most from all creep classes. Now spiders are getting changes to turn them more into a RKish char, promoting kiting and higher damage output.

LM however, is not getting changed, we still rely heavily on CC to get our inductions off and will continue to do so after U6, despite the fact that CC will be much shorter.

If you want to QQ about spiders CC being poor, please open your own thread, lets stay on topic here.

Wait why cant you get your ents off? every heard of burning embers = slow or tar = slow and you do have a skill with a 5 min CD that allows you to not be interupted oh and you can buy scholar bubble gum for the same purpose.

Lms shouldnt rely on CC and i havent in a long time in the moors as nice is it is and such.

Lms inductions suck we all know this but those are a few ways around it.
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Can we please keep class comparisons out of this discussion?.....I mean ok if it makes any difference, I agree, audacity will affect ALL classes....everyone is as doomed or as not-doomed as LMs.....let it rest pls.....

The main topic of the discussion is how LMs would need to counter it and what steps need be taken for the same....other classes can pls continue discussion in their respective threads.....

Now back to topic, do we have any news of this issue being raised on Bullroarer by any LM?.....would like to hear a dev response.....because maybe audacity was introduced to slow down the pace of battle by effectively reducing all factors but what will happen is, the +/- outgoing/incoming damage figures of audacity will cancel each other off on both sides and the only thing that suffers is cc....

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Wait why cant you get your ents off? every heard of burning embers = slow or tar = slow and you do have a skill with a 5 min CD that allows you to not be interupted oh and you can buy scholar bubble gum for the same purpose.

Lms shouldnt rely on CC and i havent in a long time in the moors as nice is it is and such.

Lms inductions suck we all know this but those are a few ways around it.

Everyone has their own playstyle.....and yes, BE slow and Tar is the best way to use Ents or any long induction skill...but....when in a group.....when solo, if youre jumped by a warg or by a reaver, there is absolutely no time to pull off the Tar induction.....BE helps, but even with BE, creeps have similar or even better slows which will be loaded onto you and hence kiting while relying only on those slows is practically impossible...

And I do not totally "rely" on CttV under any circumstances....I see CttV as an extreme emergency button which is to be used when all other methods of cc are either already depleted or useless (like in case of a creep popping a brand or a warg pack jumping you while you retreat from a recent battle)....

CC is what we rely on and that is how it should be.....CE delayed root, Herb Lore emergency root, LotRD stun which can be used while not facing the enemy, Blinding Flash to prevent an escaping creep or to facilitate your own escape, etc etc....that is how I see our playstyle to be....not dependent on one skill with a 5 min cooldown.....

Edit -

Btw can anyone who is on BR check if the new Warg bleeds in flayer stance curable with our wound removal skill?......

Audacity "looks" bad at the moment because no one has had enough time to play with it.....maybe we're just getting a bit too paranoid....and maybe not waiting to hear more from BR....
    Last edited by silverblade5445; Mar 05 2012 at 12:08 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003ec1c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B]Ivalden - 75 Captain (R2) - Imladris
    Drankorg - Warg (R5) - Landroval[/B][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by babaju2 View Post
    1v1 on BR it is impossible to kill a ranked wl or defiler as a LM. You just can't out dps their healing. This combined with not being able to cc them to stop them from healing or interrupting your own inductions just makes it impossible to solo a defiler or wl. A LM slotted all MoNF hit my wl for 300 burning embers. I'm sure he had the best gear he could get because you can get a perfect 75 first age and all of your pvp gear and virtues in 30 minutes.

Wargs are just ridiculous vs LMs (1v1 1v1 1v1 1v1 1v1) on bullroarer. Claws in flayer stance applies a 100% chance unpottable debuff that will auto interrupt your inductions every 4s for 16s. As if what they have on live isn't enough... They also have 3 disarms/silences (one is crit only), a 25% snare, a new flayer stance only debuff that replaces throat rip- 50% snare and +33% attack duration that stacks with flea bitten and savage fangs, making it up to +68% attack duration, and 2 or 3 interrupts. All this stuff while having 55-60% mitigations (this includes tactical) in flayer stance. And not to mention if you don't do 300 damage in 7 seconds, they will restore 5% of their morale. It's not hard to not be able to do 300 damage in 7 seconds when EVERY single induction you try to get off is interrupted. When you do break their 300 damage bubble, they restore 1% morale. So if you aren't smashing your dps keys and somehow getting off inductions without ever getting interrupted, you stand no chance.
    After reading this a bit more carefully, it doesnt seem AS bad as it looks at first sight....Infact I'd even say I'd be more scared of Shadow stanced wargs than Flayer....Flayer is meant to counter melee type classes....while Shadow stance has a lot of tactical/ranged debuffs.....

The bleeds if can be cured by our wound removal skill, wont be much of an issue....the attack duration doesnt bother us because we barely depend on auto-attacks.....interrupts will be a lil problem, but might as well spam staff strike/staff sweep.....with Will now giving us Physical Mastery as well, I have 16k of it....time to put it to good use.....both Staff Strike/Staff Sweep have no induction and hit very hard, and have a chance to stun, and also we have our pets....the Bear now does 260-300 damage each hit nowadays and if all pet damage is scaled to that level, the 300 damage would be done by our pets alone.....Not to mention, with Tactically Adept slotted, ISG is only a 0.5 second induction....we can definitely pull that off....and after that, just kite the warg in the pool for fire which for me does 375 fire damage per 4 seconds....enough to keep breaking its bubble while I whack away at it with the staff and my pet happily thumps it.....

Also with the silence effect taken off throat rip, its actually in our favor because a silence hurts us more than the debuff it now puts.....not to mention compared to these debuffs, our debuffs still are better....fire lore/wind lore have no induction and SoP:C can be cast on the run, and we still have our trusty SoP:R.....it wont be that bad....

And this is all 1v1....in groups we will have more freedom....

SO all-in-all, there will still be ways to counter these things...maybe its just a wait and watch thing atm
    Last edited by silverblade5445; Mar 05 2012 at 12:25 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003ec1c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B]Ivalden - 75 Captain (R2) - Imladris
    Drankorg - Warg (R5) - Landroval[/B][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by silverblade5445 View Post
    After reading this a bit more carefully, it doesnt seem AS bad as it looks at first sight....Infact I'd even say I'd be more scared of Shadow stanced wargs than Flayer....Flayer is meant to counter melee type classes....while Shadow stance has a lot of tactical/ranged debuffs.....
    I've said it before , and I will repeat it : Shadow Stance is lame .

Run in terror from a Warg in Flayer stance .

The only tactical class that could kill me is the godmode minstrel

( and only because I ran out of power while he kept his ) .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

Can we please keep class comparisons out of this discussion?.....I mean ok if it makes any difference, I agree, audacity will affect ALL classes....everyone is as doomed or as not-doomed as LMs.....let it rest pls.....

The main topic of the discussion is how LMs would need to counter it and what steps need be taken for the same....other classes can pls continue discussion in their respective threads.....

Now back to topic, do we have any news of this issue being raised on Bullroarer by any LM?.....would like to hear a dev response.....because maybe audacity was introduced to slow down the pace of battle by effectively reducing all factors but what will happen is, the +/- outgoing/incoming damage figures of audacity will cancel each other off on both sides and the only thing that suffers is cc....

Everyone has their own playstyle.....and yes, BE slow and Tar is the best way to use Ents or any long induction skill...but....when in a group.....when solo, if youre jumped by a warg or by a reaver, there is absolutely no time to pull off the Tar induction.....BE helps, but even with BE, creeps have similar or even better slows which will be loaded onto you and hence kiting while relying only on those slows is practically impossible...

And I do not totally "rely" on CttV under any circumstances....I see CttV as an extreme emergency button which is to be used when all other methods of cc are either already depleted or useless (like in case of a creep popping a brand or a warg pack jumping you while you retreat from a recent battle)....

CC is what we rely on and that is how it should be.....CE delayed root, Herb Lore emergency root, LotRD stun which can be used while not facing the enemy, Blinding Flash to prevent an escaping creep or to facilitate your own escape, etc etc....that is how I see our playstyle to be....not dependent on one skill with a 5 min cooldown.....

Edit -

Btw can anyone who is on BR check if the new Warg bleeds in flayer stance curable with our wound removal skill?......

Audacity "looks" bad at the moment because no one has had enough time to play with it.....maybe we're just getting a bit too paranoid....and maybe not waiting to hear more from BR....
    Even being jumped i can still get off the BP and drop tar, they may be lowering the time table on CC but if you DO it right its no problem.

I do it now when im jumped so thats why i responded to what i did and 5 minCD really so you blow it big deal everyone else does and by the time you get jumped again solo it will be up.

use what turbine gave you period.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiotvillage View Post
    Funny that people with defilers sigs keep commenting about defilers in the lore master sub section in a thread about lore masters. Perhaps you should be complaining in your own thread in the defiler section? Defiler complaints are largely irrelevant in the context of the thread, they are not characterised as being "masters of crowd control" and a large proportion of their skills don't have a cc component in addition to a key feature of the class being able to make themselves largely immune to crowd control.
    Funny how people get hooked up on things that have no impact on the actual opinion. I could put my LM in my signature but it wouldn't change my opinion on this matter. Complain all you want, as soon as you post anything on a public web-forum you open up for anyone who have posting rights on that forum to comment on that topic.

Creep back under your bridge please.

My honest opinion about this is the one I posted in my first reply. Everyone will be able to get Audacity so it will cancel itself out pretty much in the end. Besides, you have to compare to every other CC in the game, otherwise the discussion will be skewed. You can't simply take LM CC and compare current effects and potential future effects without comparing it to other classes unless it's something that is exclusive to a certain class. Had Audacity been affecting Loremasters exclusively I could agree to not mix in cross-class comparisons.

-snip-
    -snip-
    Sure Loreasters are the most CC-dependant class but that really doesn't change much in my opinion. Loremasters have, as have been said already, an abundance of skills which utilize CC. The only thing that will change really is the amount of time some opponents will be affected by it. Far from all opponents will have fully upgraded Audacity.

I especially agree with the last part, Audacity may look bad now but people will find ways to play with it as well. Pre-update-paranoia is extremely common and usually gets way out of hand before people actually tested it.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Even being jumped i can still get off the BP and drop tar, they may be lowering the time table on CC but if you DO it right its no problem.

I do it now when im jumped so thats why i responded to what i did and 5 minCD really so you blow it big deal everyone else does and by the time you get jumped again solo it will be up.

use what turbine gave you period.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100002292c3/signature.png]Nagslime[/charsig]
    [B]R.I.P Mom! - March 09, 2012[/B][/CENTER]

burgs will take a bigger hit than lms will, but anyways i personally don't even depend on my stuns after i get the first one off. i use them primarily for base dmg, and to interupt things like warleaders.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/0/1/7/9/0/5601790TdIBQ.png[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Hinamen View Post
    burgs will take a bigger hit than lms will, but anyways i personally don't even depend on my stuns after i get the first one off. i use them primarily for base dmg, and to interupt things like warleaders.
    How will a class with medium armour , little or no inductions and a hell of escape skills will take a bigger hit than lms ?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]

The bleeds if can be cured by our wound removal skill, wont be much of an issue....the attack duration doesnt bother us because we barely depend on auto-attacks.....interrupts will be a lil problem, but might as well spam staff strike/staff sweep.....with Will now giving us Physical Mastery as well, I have 16k of it....time to put it to good use.....both Staff Strike/Staff Sweep have no induction and hit very hard, and have a chance to stun, and also we have our pets....the Bear now does 260-300 damage each hit nowadays and if all pet damage is scaled to that level, the 300 damage would be done by our pets alone.....Not to mention, with Tactically Adept slotted, ISG is only a 0.5 second induction....we can definitely pull that off....and after that, just kite the warg in the pool for fire which for me does 375 fire damage per 4 seconds....enough to keep breaking its bubble while I whack away at it with the staff and my pet happily thumps it.....

Also with the silence effect taken off throat rip, its actually in our favor because a silence hurts us more than the debuff it now puts.....not to mention compared to these debuffs, our debuffs still are better....fire lore/wind lore have no induction and SoP:C can be cast on the run, and we still have our trusty SoP:R.....it wont be that bad....

And this is all 1v1....in groups we will have more freedom....

SO all-in-all, there will still be ways to counter these things...maybe its just a wait and watch thing atm
    The bleeds are not curable, and your damage is reduced by 70% on them. Staff sweep does not have a chance to stun. Staff strike will be bpe'd most of the time and the stun will last 0.5 seconds... if you're lucky LMAO (plus the skill has to crit). I have no idea how your raven (i'm assuming raven because any LM that doesn't use that pet is at a huge disadvantage in the moors, unless you are slotted 5/5 blue) hits 300 damage in 7 seconds. It auto attacks for 30's and is bped almost every time. My ISG for 427 every 4s is knocked down to what, 150 or even less? The bubble will out heal that. You're giving a few survival solutions like using fire lore. What else do we have? How are we supposed to kill the 13k morale beast that is mitigating over 70% of our damage, doing a hell a lot of damage to us, and automatically interrupting all of our skills at the same time? Honestly though if you think you'll have any chance killing a decent, ranked flayer warg after this update, you'll need to either try it on the test server like I did or wait until the update like you said and then see.
    Edit: Nvm I see you said bear, but the bear would still hit 70-80 on creeps and be bped almost every time. Using the bear gives you more disadvantages too. Lowered tactical mitigations, no 40m range AoE fire mit debuff, lose the distraction debuff, and much less flanking.
    Last edited by babaju2; Mar 05 2012 at 06:43 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000db067/signature.png]Krillinun[/charsig]
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

Quote Originally Posted by Spordo View Post
    I could put my LM in my signature but it wouldn't change my opinion on this matter.
    It may not change your opinion, but it might help you gain some credibility, considering your only character listed is a 46 mini and your sig is a low-lvl defiler.

Opinions are only of value when they are grounded in knowledge. Knowledge is gained through experience. If you have experience playing a LM, it would benefit your argument to explain that. Otherwise, you look like a biased player who spends most of his time playing Creepside on his defiler.

Now to the main point,

Crowd control in the moors is basically the biggest issue after the extreme amount of damage you can (and some do) dish out... ...It will affect both sides equally.
    At least we agree that CC is the 2nd biggest if not the biggest issue after the amount of damage output.

With that said,

Sure Loreasters are the most CC-dependant class but that really doesn't change much in my opinion. Loremasters have, as have been said already, an abundance of skills which utilize CC. The only thing that will change really is the amount of time some opponents will be affected by it.
    You agree that "loremasters are the most cc-dependant class" and have "an abundance of skills which utilize CC" and it "will change ... the amount of time some opponents will be affected by it (cc)".

If LM's are the most CC dependent class and have an abundance of "induction" skills which utilize CC, it would go without saying that the amount of time an opponent is affected by CC is a very big issue for LM's more than any other class.

Quote Originally Posted by babaju2 View Post
    snip.......
    ....snip
    Agreed on most everything you said, especially the mitigations and morale difference between creeps and LM's. As LM's we have low mitigations, medium to low morale, and minimal inductionless damage.

I am trying to restrain from making a prejudiced guess of what the Moors will be like, but your experience in the Moors bodes ill for LM's.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420400000005e38a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman]"A Wizard is Never Late, Nor is He Early, He Arrives Precisely when He Means to."[/FONT][/CENTER]

i guess im different then most Lm who depend on CC in a 1v1 ,yes i use it but i dont depend on it and for that matter Lms are at their finest in small group settings then solo.

I'll wait till the update comes before i cry of something that isnt live yet.

Wishing for one item B.E. no inductions

My honest opinion about this is the one I posted in my first reply. Everyone will be able to get Audacity so it will cancel itself out pretty much in the end. Besides, you have to compare to every other CC in the game, otherwise the discussion will be skewed. You can't simply take LM CC and compare current effects and potential future effects without comparing it to other classes unless it's something that is exclusive to a certain class. Had Audacity been affecting Loremasters exclusively I could agree to not mix in cross-class comparisons.

Sure Loreasters are the most CC-dependant class but that really doesn't change much in my opinion. Loremasters have, as have been said already, an abundance of skills which utilize CC. The only thing that will change really is the amount of time some opponents will be affected by it. Far from all opponents will have fully upgraded Audacity.
    With respect I think this ignores a vital consideration for LMs, which is that CC can be almost vital to enable us to actually use our other skills. I agree with you that Audacity will cancel out CC effects on both sides, however, that really only takes account of using CC to actually control a target. If a LM is using his CC options to simply buy a second here and there to get an induction off then the combination of Audacity and Diminishing returns will quickly render that impossible to do, which means it becomes much more difficult to actually use any of his induction based skills.

First off, I'm not a huge PvP player. I tried a bit before RoI and thought it seemed fun enough. That said, it likely would never have been a big part of my game.

When I read about audacity, my first impression was that it could completely ruin the moors for the LM. Many more experienced players here have articulated well what the issues are.

My question is have these issues been voiced sufficiently well on the BR forum and to the devs?

"As I said before they should remove antistun and root pots for creeps if I daze one creep it must stay 30sec without doing nothing and the same things for root I can be able to root 16 creeps with using Call of the Valar and 16 must not move anywhere for 30 sec again this is our power...in my dreams" whatever enough joke
    I'll come back and debuff all of you so bad and you won't be able to manage anything to do this will be our new(old also for some) wrath at ettenmoors for group play and first rat target again will be lm.I know,We know you still afraid of us what we able to do but after u6 we will be more yummy and most wanted 1vs1(solo) class for creeps and all of what I said here for if lm is same lm after u6
    and for dps traited lm everything will be same...
    “It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” Bilbo Baggins

I would really like to hear what the devs are thinking it regards to this.

Do they recognise that the upcoming changes to PvP will be problematic for LMs?

All our stuns are milliseconds anyway. This won't change much I don't think.

Those little millisecond interupts are golden moments for a LM. Not sure if Audacity will make them even shorter than they are now, if that's possible.

It may be a problem in a 4v1, When you need everything to not interupt your Ents+Lightening storm combo. But that's what Call to the Valar is for....
    Landroval!
    Fellrotten - Rank 12 Battlemaster LM - Zero Stars. Survivor of the Barrow-Downs. Ivar's Champion. [url=https://www.lotro.com/en/forums/showthread.php?370017-Skirmish-LT-meta-deed-mount/]Embarassing Completionist[/url]
    Soccercake - 93 Dude Minstrel
    Mulieribus - 93 Dorf Champion
    Rahey - 93 Hobbit-Hunter
    Anniemal - 92 Elf RK
    Pueblo - 77 Cappy!

wtb a stance similar to blackarrows skirmisher stance or induction setback immunity
    until then i will be happy playing my OP warg

Quote Originally Posted by Unrecorded View Post
    wtb a stance similar to blackarrows skirmisher stance or induction setback immunity...
    I'll second this. I think LM's could benefit greatly from the addition of stances.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420400000005e38a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman]"A Wizard is Never Late, Nor is He Early, He Arrives Precisely when He Means to."[/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    Hey,

After playing on bullroarer I noticed something rather critical, audacity. Rank 1 gives a 25% reduction in CC duration, rank 7 gives a 50% reduction in CC. Rank 7 audacity will cost 7x 6.000 commendations, a big ammount, but most creeps will have this over time.

This means that CC will be even less useless, creeps can pot the first stun and after that DR + audacity will make our stuns so short that we can't even gain distance or pop a long induction nuke (ents into lightning storm).

I'd like to know what other, more experienced LMs think about this.
    When pot's and DR was introduced to the moors I made my LM redline forever... I don't go out in the moors wihtout 5 red traits, CC in the moors has always been useless... If you are up against NPC's well okay then CC would be good but well... we do have minis distract thingy, burgler über riddle and also we LM's got root's for NPC's...

When I Daze, Stun, Root or slowdown a creep I do it to catch up or get a few seconds window to do a big hitter, it doesn't matter if I have 10s 20s 30s Daze, my 5s Daze is good enough.

Talking about U6 bad things in the moors is the irony that they have introduces Audacity and 3-set for one of the LM sets gives you +5s duration for blinding flash.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000000ce7d/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Creep: [Weaver Morwei] [Defiler Grishlash]

I live for music, music is my life * [url]http://www.myspace.com/uzx[/url] *

Quote Originally Posted by The_Legacy View Post
    Talking about U6 bad things in the moors is the irony that they have introduces Audacity and 3-set for one of the LM sets gives you +5s duration for blinding flash.
    Agree . I think the new LM EM sets have the best PvE bonuses ever .

5 sec on blinding is an old set too :P

Anyway i still think LM need more healing and a bit less animation time -.-

If you use the debuff ... yea are istant but you will die cause you can't move your big ### for doing the happyfannyanimation3secduratio nwtf !?!?!

yea, that +5 sec. blinding flash is weird.

So is the 3 second silence set bonus. When Defilers can fear me for 10 seconds, and wargs can silence for 10 seconds, that 3 second one with the set bonus just seems sorta lame...
    Landroval!
    Fellrotten - Rank 12 Battlemaster LM - Zero Stars. Survivor of the Barrow-Downs. Ivar's Champion. [url=https://www.lotro.com/en/forums/showthread.php?370017-Skirmish-LT-meta-deed-mount/]Embarassing Completionist[/url]
    Soccercake - 93 Dude Minstrel
    Mulieribus - 93 Dorf Champion
    Rahey - 93 Hobbit-Hunter
    Anniemal - 92 Elf RK
    Pueblo - 77 Cappy!

Quote Originally Posted by Louvre View Post
    Agree . I think the new LM EM sets have the best PvE bonuses ever .
    Do you have a link to the new EM sets? I've only stumbled onto the crafted items list so far, I think.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001a286c/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast