We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hammerfistclan. fun, friendly mature adult kin on the brandywine server

We are currently recruiting new members and accepting kin mergers as well. If you are interested in joining please go to our website and fill out an application. www.hammerfistclan.com Thank you and hope to see you soon.

Who are we?
    We mainly cater to the mature player. Players who have time restraints, family, spouses, full time jobs. Players who know what it's like to have bills and mortgages to pay. Players who know what "waggro" is (I just described myself!) We know real life commitments are a priority with older more mature gamers, and thus we'll never overload you with requirements, and expect you to jump through a bunch of silly hoops just to get a few hours of gaming in with your friends.

Some of our core values and offerings:
    *A thriving healthy community, filled with activity. Members are encouraged to become involved and speak their minds. Everyone has a voice, and using it helps us grow wiser and gives us the means and information necessary to continually improve!

* Not just another guild, but an actual community for members to socially interact with other members on a personal level. I've made a good many friends through guilds, a few have even become real life friends. It's our mission to offer a respectable environment void of idiots and muppet heads (yes I said muppet heads...remember them??) to everyone who walks the path of adventure with us.

*A golden rule we believe in: Treat others as you would like to be treated. We like everyone to think of their fellow members and guild mates as family not just another number or body. Get to know your fellow guild mates, and most importantly treat each and every new member with respect. We're all on the same team and working for the same cause, It's important to know you can count on your new brother or sister in a pinch

* Officers - not an elite club. Officers are there for the people, and represent the masses. Officers earn their places among us, and are expected to earn their keep. At no time do we ever plan on making the officership a "cool club for kids".

These are a few of the basic values we carry with us, whatever the cause or game may be, these will always travel with us.

Below is our guild summary.

Guild Name: The Hammerfist Clan - [THC] [HFC] [HGC]
    Guild Website: hammerfistclan.com | net | org
    Main Time Zone: [USA]
    Web Admin: Brakkish
    About Us:

We're an adult guild looking for mature members age 18 or older. We're a social/casual guild passionate about our gaming. How you choose to spend your gaming time is up to you. Dictating how and when you need to play is not our style, we understand part-time gamers with full-time lives.

It's our goal to provide a friendly, stress free environment in which to enjoy the game. If you are looking to join us, some things you should keep in mind are: We value friendship over loot and hoarding. Guilds can be an excellent place to meet new friends and share good times and experiences that keep with you for years. Squabbling over loot has no place here. Providing a decent environment, void of riff-raff and distractions is an A-1 priority in any MMO we play. Leaving the drama behind and entering a world of fantasy and fun is what it's all about.

Guild category: Adult 18+
    Voice: Yes, Mumble
    Recruiting members status: Open to friendly adults 18 years of age or more.
    Server type: Apache - Linux [stable, secure, reliable]
    Forum Software - Vbulletin with a professional license. [see why we use the best]
    Last edited by bluemarlin; Oct 29 2012 at 01:48 PM.

Re: Hammerfistclan. fun, friendly mature adult kin on the brandywine server

If you are on the fence about where to go, give us a try you have nothing to lose. I have been here for a couple of years now and I can not think of a better place to be.

We are currently recruiting all classes at all levels. Come join the fun.

I've been a member over 4 years now and can't imagine hanging out with a better group of people. Check us out at www.hammerfistclan.com
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000b9dbf/01006/signature.png]Ashwani[/charsig]

we are still recruiting. Come check us out www.hammerfistclan.com

we have members around every level. come join the fun.

Friendly, helpful, fun kin for the mature player.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000b9dbf/01006/signature.png]Ashwani[/charsig]

Okay, I'm interested. I like the sound of your kin, but the website really put me off. For one thing I don't see anything on it about LotRO. Also, apparently, the application form requires that you already be a member. Is there some way to contact you all in game? LotRO is the only game I have time to play and that website of yours just doesn't sell the friendly, mature, inclusive kin you described.

I am sorry you are having trouble with our website. Our application process is used so we can learn a little about you and helps us to get to know each other. My apologies for responding so late I am just now returning from vacation. I will try to send you a tell in game if I see you online to see if we can work things out. good luck and happy hunting.

We are still recruiting. Come join the fun!

Who are we?
    We mainly cater to the mature player. Players who have time restraints, family, spouses, full time jobs. Players who know what it's like to have bills and mortgages to pay. Players who know what "waggro" is (I just described myself!) We know real life commitments are a priority with older more mature gamers, and thus we'll never overload you with requirements, and expect you to jump through a bunch of silly hoops just to get a few hours of gaming in with your friends. come check us out www.hammerfistclan.com

We are still recruiting. Come check us out.

I would like to welcome all our new members. This July marks the Hammerfistclan's 11th year as a multi-game guild. come join the celebration.

11th anniversary of Hammerfist Clan

Come join us if you're looking for a fun, casual, mature group. All levels are welcome, from level 1 to endgame and from first time MMO players to veterans. 11th anniversary of Hammerfist Clan July 1st, come join the fun and help us celebrate!

Hammerfistclan is recruiting

We are now running weekly raids and continuing to fill our ranks. Come join us, you won't be disappointed.

With the ROR expansion closing in we are still looking for more people to join us. come join the fun.

Still recruiting. Come check us out. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. www.hammerfistclan.com

Welcome to all our new members. come see what we are about. you will not be disappointed. www.hammerfistclan.com

ROR

Hello everyone, Hammerfistclan is actively recruiting again for the release of ROR. If you kin has disbanded or there is nobody ever on, please consider us www.hammerfistclan.com We are a 18+ mature adult kinship on the brandywine server. If you like what you see please fill out an application on our forums. Thank you and I hope to see you all soon.

I would like to welcome all our newest members! If you are on the fence looking for a kinship, look no further. Come check us out www.hammerfistclan.com

We are still recruiting. Come join the fun www.hammerfistclan.com

We are still recruiting. You will not find a better group in all of middle earth. check us out www.hammerfistclan.com

If you are looking for a fun group to join, look no further www.hammerfistclan.com. come join us. you won't regret it.

With the release of the movie "The Hobbit" we are seeing some old and new faces returning to the game. Come join the fun. www.hammerfistclan.com

I'm a returning player whose looking for a new Kinship. It doesn't look like my old friends play LoTRO anymore so I'm looking to find new friends and a new home. Here is my availablity schedule.

Mon - Thu: 5pm ~ 11pm EST
    Fri: 5pm ~ 1am EST
    Sat: All Day/night
    Sun: All day untill 11pm EST

My in game contactn ame is Delacour.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast