We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: The Great River

The Great River

Although many of you may have seen it already, found this and figure I would share cant wait!

Shot at 2012-03-02

Re: The Great River

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyorr123 View Post
    Although many of you may have seen it already, found this and figure I would share cant wait!

Shot at 2012-03-02
    Is Amon Hen in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Silduir View Post
    Is Amon Hen in this game?
    I don't think so. Amon Hen is near the Falls of Rauros, so you will not see both Amon Hen and the Argonath.

Take a look of this map to get the idea:
    http://images.wikia.com/lotr/images/3/37/Anduin.gif
    Last edited by EldarMenil; Mar 02 2012 at 10:29 AM.

new town:

New Bree and Thorins map

Also, it's not obvious from the information they've released so far but there is also a new 6 man instance called the Roots of Fangorn. It sounds like it involves spiders and will drop some spider eggs needed to craft the new teal jewelry set.

As always it's great to see a new area, but I also really like the look of the new Bree map.

I always thought the Bree map was ugly. I'm glad Turbine finally made a new one. Contrary to some people, i think the old maps never looked like "parchment maps". It was somehow a strange mix of hand drawing and Civilization II map artwork style. Now at least we have a consistent and clean look. I really hope they don't take long to change all other areas.

Kudos to the map design team!
    Last edited by EldarMenil; Mar 02 2012 at 07:38 PM.

This update sounds interesting. I will definitely buy it (for now). I'm still unsure about the expansion, however, as my attention has been elsewhere for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozla View Post
    This update sounds interesting. I will definitely buy it (for now). I'm still unsure about the expansion, however, as my attention has been elsewhere for a while.
    Does that mean you'll finally be coming back to us lesser gamers?!? That's almost more exciting than the RK changes!