We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Yes I'm a rez camper, get over it!!!!!!!!!

Have been since May 07, no need to sign on freep and send me tells complaining. It's nothing personal, just business. I know you read the forums so if you would like to respond feel free.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000012830c/signature.png]Clieby[/charsig]
    Clieby - 75 Warden Rank 11 / Cliebo 75 Champion Rank 8 / Clieba - 65 Loremaster Rank 5
    Cliebi - 75 Minstrel Rank 5 / Cliebe - 65 Rune-keeper Rank 4 / Clieb - 65 Hunter Rank 3
    Cliebs - 65 Burglar Rank 1 / Cliebx - 65 Captain Rank 0 / Cliebu - 58 Guardian Rank 0

Re: Yes I'm a rez camper, get over it!!!!!!!!!

Not complaining at all, but....I'm very glad I no longer play this MMO. The pvp sandbox is waaaaaaay to small for me....I'm glad you enjoy rez camping clieby have fun mate!!! (me bored at work)

Best part of this is I have a feeling Clieby camps rez hoping to get a 3 or 4v1 just so he'll have a challenge

Seriously, EVERYONE rez camps. Why? Because a lot of times it's the only way to find guaranteed action. Whoever had a problem with this, Clieby, needs to get over it.

Clieby was fun to battle, always had a trick up his sleeve...

Oh Clieby... we love you, man. Fight on.
    TATER BANDITS
    Kelawyn / 85 Woman Captain (R8) ~ Lyndrie / 85 Hobbit Minstrel (R8)
    Solariela / 85 Elf Rune-keeper (R7) ~ Coraian / 85 Elf Hunter (R3)

Im more confused as to why anyone would complain over a warden camping rez. Yea u arent gonna solo them but considering it takes them forever to kill you, you have plenty of time to run back to rez an go the other way. Idk if he uses the legacy for longer hampering slow but if not then you have bigger chance to get away. Its more laughable when people complain about somebody rez camping yet all they gotta do is turn 45 degrees at rez an go around. It only gets sad when thats the main action an u got 20 ppl just sittin there

nope, if he knocks you down you will die.

Quote Originally Posted by RethcirYor View Post
    Not complaining at all, but....I'm very glad I no longer play this MMO. The pvp sandbox is waaaaaaay to small for me....I'm glad you enjoy rez camping clieby have fun mate!!! (me bored at work)
    Not being rude, genuinely curious, as I've never understood this. If you're not playing the game anymore, and you're glad that you're not, then why be posting about what you don't like? Why not just move on? Especially if you're not going to come back, as it sounds like you're not. Guess I just never understood that.

Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post
    Whoever had a problem with this, Clieby, needs to get over it.
    I've found that there are some that seem to look for problems with others in PvMP, including accusing them of "cheating" because they used certain skills. I just have to laugh at some of the things people complain about sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by mdafurball View Post
    Im more confused as to why anyone would complain over a warden camping rez. Yea
    Says the guy that farms me constantly when I'm trying to leave the rez circle. LOL. Talk about a perfect name. No, I'm not complaining. You make it a fun challenge, and when Filibuster (my son) and I manage to take you down it's very satisfying. Fight, farm, and camp on!
    Firefoot: Elendale (hunter) Galorlas (champ) Grimlaff (warden) Corny (warg)

I'm glad I'm not playing it bcuz this game sucked the life out of me.....3 max lvl characters....4 others maxed crafting...rolled every class of creep, got one to rank 7, and another to rank 6. It was like a brutal addiction I couldn't break free of..that's all....I've enjoyed posting here for years & meeting the occasional nice player, that's all....I'm playin AoC now & loving it, it's gore/decapitations etc & genuine barbaric feel satisfy the primitive gamer in me that lotro never could. That's all elendale...I don't miss the game but I do miss the players....!!!

I'm glad I'm not playing it bcuz this game sucked the life out of me.....3 max lvl characters....4 others maxed crafting...rolled every class of creep, got one to rank 7, and another to rank 6. It was like a brutal addiction I couldn't break free of..that's all....I've enjoyed posting here for years & meeting the occasional nice player, that's all....I'm playin AoC now & loving it, it's gore/decapitations etc & genuine barbaric feel satisfy the primitive gamer in me that lotro never could. That's all elendale...I don't miss the game but I do miss the players....!!!
    ah nice so am i. What server? Im on tyranny r4 hox. Whats your name ill send you tell. Ya aoc is a nice fresh battlefield. Bigger sandbox. Better graphics. No merabela(thank god)

Quote Originally Posted by cliebo View Post
    Have been since May 07, no need to sign on freep and send me tells complaining. It's nothing personal, just business. I know you read the forums so if you would like to respond feel free.

I'm glad I'm not playing it bcuz this game sucked the life out of me.....
    Ahh, now that's cool. Very cool. I can certainly appreciate that, and like the positive attitude. To bad in some ways. Would have been fun to meet you out there. (I'm sure I'd have lost, but that's another story. lol)
    Firefoot: Elendale (hunter) Galorlas (champ) Grimlaff (warden) Corny (warg)

AoC went f2p sometime last year, i had heard nothing but bad things about it.....ppll rez camping and noob killing was rampant...lots of other things. Then I tried it for myself & was blown away by the dx11 graphics & barbaric gameplay (lol). You should give it a try. So far the only f2p restrictions i saw were inventory space and classes you could start up. Of course I bought the rise of the godslayer expansion (10 dollars at gamestop) almost immediately which upgrades you to premium acct and then 2 month sub cards off amazon were like, 12 bux. My hobbit NEVER severed both of an enemies arms, and then cut off their head and threw it at the next mob..haha.....fatality blows....pretty extreme mmo'ing. I do miss my warg friendlygirlscout tho...sneak attack w/ stun guaranteed to piss a freep off...which is of course why you do it!! I'm on wiccana pve server if interested...goin bak to bed now....2nd shift & kids this weekend.

Yeah Clieby I will agree with some of the other posts here, anyone who complains about you camping a rez is just looking for something to complain about...
    If people are sick of being camped at the rez then move your tails somewhere else and draw the opposite side opponent elsewhere. He's not the first rez camper and certainly not the last. Get over it! <3

I don't think you've ever jumpped doomshammy at rez, so i wouldn't know about this
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000009cef/signature.png]Unknown[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by theanoyingdevil01 View Post

oohh

Noooesss

You

didn't

make a RGU...tribe

Sooo much pain and lolz in one concept.

-----------------

I bet Cliebs is the first freep evAr to camps the ress.

The new Ice Cube,
    Everybody hates to like you,
    What did I do,
    I'm just a kid from the gutter,
    Making his butter off these bloodsuckers.

How do you think rez fights start? People start rez camping because they don't want to deal with 30 freeps to our 10 creeps. Therefore, everyone starts heading to the rez circle, and the fight ends up there. Nothing wrong with rez camping. If rez camping bothers you so much, go the other direction. That simple!